What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Which Indian Language has diminished due to Hindi? Please tell me.

It was precisely because of the language agitation by the Tamils, that 3 language formula was adopted by the state govts. This is what preserved other languages.

I am willing to debate this as a separate topic if you agree to restrict the debate to the contemporary need and not go back to periyar and his ideas.

Oh yeah.....you're gonna bask in my majesty and magnificence for a long time noob. Looooongggg time. Come may, june, october december 2040 or 2060.

You under-estimate the congress.
No.. We have full faith in pappu, that with his leadership in congress, BJP will come to power...

Why should it be Hindi? why not English? Take out Hindi from all national usages like in Supreme court, parliament etc., and make it English. Will ya agree?

Indians accepted and celebrating Cricket so won't be any problem in making English lingua franca ?

I didn't THINK and I'M NOT TALKING FOR MYSELF HERE. I have seen common people struggling due to this in most cases.

Read my previous comments, I'm not against learning Hindi but must be cautious that one doesn't learn it forcefully.

So if you move to Delhi or mumbai or Calcutta you will expect a vegetable vendor or a bus conductor or a shop keeper to know English. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

BfxL4grIQAE4z3b.jpg

I have no problem with learning a language or not; that's personal choice but language should not be made a barometer for choosing an able leader.

Timesnow and Cvoters survey at 6pm onwards ;)
AajTakPanchayat is also going on today ... the first few debates were worth watching. Today is an action packed day regarding Indian politics. Good for injured people to kill time. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom