What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Now AP - in order to understand what the Telengana issue root cause is, please research why it was unified to start with and why if both areas spoke the same language the two regions were not unified before the SRC recommendations.

I cant speak for TN. But, i am sure you didn't read history of Telugu people completely. Even though i am born in 80's i know what happened from various sources. In India Telugu is/was the 2nd highest speaking language(read Hindi as 1st). Tamil people were always fall under Madras presidency, when it comes to Telugu speaking people they were spread all over. In SRC, they brought all these people in to one state, and unfortunately still lots of telugu speaking districts went to other states(few in to Orissa, Karnataka and Maharastra). But, it was too late to bring them together as Telangana region was so bckward and dominated by lots of social issues till 1990's( Dora culture, naxals etc). Where as Coastal andhra growth has been completely opposite to Telangana in every sector. only in 1960 there was an agitation for separate state and after that for next 30 yrs no one even asked for it. In 2002, when TDP was ruling the state and congress has lost the hopes completely in Andhra, then they brought the issue back and promised that they will bring new state if they win. After seeing all these, KCR who then was in TDP didn't get a ministry for second time, came out and started a party. Unfortunately for last 10 yrs political situation was like that, KCR was successfully trapped all these parties. In a nutshell, AP is a victim of coalition Government.

Interesting! What's it with Bangalore and renouncing one's Religion? :p:

Nothing.

Abrahamic religions are cults. If one is smart enough they will realize it. On the other hand Dharmic faiths are not even faiths. They are a moral code for living life correctly. Be it Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism.

Any person seeking truth will first realize that Abrahamic religions are cults formed historically to further political gains.

Nothing.

Abrahamic religions are cults. If one is smart enough they will realize it. On the other hand Dharmic faiths are not even faiths. They are a moral code for living life correctly. Be it Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism.

Any person seeking truth will first realize that Abrahamic religions are cults formed historically to further political gains.

Oh please, don't start debate on religion now..

Kejriwal failed miserably in governance looking for exuse to resign as CM what will happen to CaG report on electric co. , What will happen to water subsidy and many more issues which they said had they have done in 30 days cant the people of delhi dont see this ?

I can't say,people of delhi have to decide,CPI didn't gave kolkata anything still they voted it for 33 years 8-)

It's still 80 days or something :lol:

Yush Amma for PM.

Yenna Rascalas unite!

grrrr...stereotypes

DMK is like blind cow in dense forest. Its wonder if they could win atleast 6 seats. ADMK will sweep TN and Jaya will not support Modi as of now.
BJP already teamed up with MDMK and will fetch some hardcore Tamils from south districts. EOD there wont be any third front and Jaya will support NDA with some conditions in favor of ADMK.

Last edited:
Hence I say false insecurity based on identity. It is counter productive as it confuses the individual on concepts like nationalism. Tamils identify as Tamils first before Indians just like Muslims identify based their religion ahead of the state. Thats why the call for Eelam and all that nonsense.

Stop BS around.

You are confused soul. Eelam has nothing to do with Indian Tamils. Tamil people don't want imposition of Hindi and ALL WE WANT IS equality of rights for all languages. At some point of time we fought for all Dravidian people not just for Tamil. If you can't understand with your paltry knowledge better not to comment about it.

When a Hind speaker doesn't want to learn a Dravidian language then why one must hindi? This is what we call imposition. Everyone will learn a language depending on their needs but government should give equal rights to everyone. Small example being why railway forms are only in Hindi? Then what about common non-hindi person trying to reserve one? there are lot of indirect impositions.

You are not Tamil so better not to comment about us with your poor knowledge and prejudices. We sing National Anthem proudly but we also sing Tamil anthem..that's the difference

NEVER CALL IT NONSENSE - NEVER AGAIN

Last edited:
You are confused soul. Eelam has nothing to do with Indian Tamils. Tamil people don't want imposition of Hindi and ALL WE WANT IS equality of rights for all languages. At some point of time we fought for all Dravidian people not just for Tamil. If you can't understand with paltry knowledge better not to comment about it.

When a Hind speaker doesn't want to learn a Dravidian language then why one must hindi? This is what we call imposition. Everyone will learn something demanding on their needs but government should give equal rights to everyone. Small example being why railway forms are only in Hindi? Then what about common non-hindi person trying to reserve one? there are lot of indirect impositions. You are not Tamil so better not to comment about us with your poor knowledge and prejudices. We sing National Anthem proudly but we also sing Tamil anthem.

There is nothing wrong with being proud of being Tamil. I don't think that is what typoerror was getting at.

You are confused soul. Eelam has nothing to do with Indian Tamils. Tamil people don't want imposition of Hindi and ALL WE WANT IS equality of rights for all languages. At some point of time we fought for all Dravidian people not just for Tamil. If you can't understand with paltry knowledge better not to comment about it.

When a Hind speaker doesn't want to learn a Dravidian language then why one must hindi? This is what we call imposition. Everyone will learn something demanding on their needs but government should give equal rights to everyone. Small example being why railway forms are only in Hindi? Then what about common non-hindi person trying to reserve one? there are lot of indirect impositions. You are not Tamil so better not to comment about us with your poor knowledge and prejudices. We sing National Anthem proudly but we also sing Tamil anthem.

You get to decide the tone of my opinion? I stand by what I said.

Btw, Tamils in other states have to learn Hindi.

Regional identity and the politics associated with it is what has kept our nation weak. You did not answer the questions I posed. Which Indian Language has diminished due to Hindi? Please tell me.

There is nothing wrong with being proud of being Tamil. I don't think that is what typoerror was getting at.
Thank you. I love Tamil. I am a mallu in Bangalore but I can bet you that I can sing more Tamils songs start to finish that most Tamilians here. From Ilayaraja to SPB to Rehman. My hero is a Tamilian - President Kalam. I own land in Solur near Ooty. I speak fluent Tamil.

The point is people will always be confused when there are parallel strains of nationalism.

Back
Top Bottom