What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

BJP pulls up all of it's defenses from Mahabharat serial makers because they know their supporters are illiterate.
WHo cares what the father thinks? State machinery and money used without even a registered complaint? WHo the hell is he to get any of this without procedure? WHo paid for all the hotel and aircraft tickets and deployment of policemen- Including IG and SP- for months?- the goddamn father? We did't pay for an IG so that he could stalk women. It's tax payers money. ANd we pay the money to put up an ATS to stop TERRORIST activities, not for Modi and Amit Shah to stalk women they like. And yeah they stalked her coz of saheb's 'personal' interest, not coz of any 'father request'. They just caught hold of that poor b@stard and are arm twisting him with god knows what threats.

BJP takes its moral bearing from the Mahabharat because they are hindus. ( unlike you )

Gujarat govt. has already clarified that they were providing protection to the girl based on her fathers request. That is well within their scope and how they provide the protection is their business.

If you disagree, stand for election and win votes by offering a more efficient way of providing police protection.

Your attempts at Character Assassination of Modi is no different from the attempts of Indian Mujaheddin to kill Modi. You deserve the same contempt and fate reserved for all terrorist assassins.

BJP takes its moral bearing from the Mahabharat because they are hindus. ( unlike you )

Gujarat govt. has already clarified that they were providing protection to the girl based on her fathers request. That is well within their scope and how they provide the protection is their business.

If you disagree, stand for election and win votes by offering a more efficient way of providing police protection.

Your attempts at Character Assassination of Modi is no different from the attempts of Indian Mujaheddin to kill Modi. You deserve the same contempt and fate reserved for all terrorist assassins.

Who asked you to reply to my post?

Karnataka -15? Odisha - 5?, TN - 5 ? ......Unlikely.

No dude, give karnataka 100, TN 100 and Kerala 350- you've got 550 seats right there for modi...

BJP pulls up all of it's defenses from Mahabharat serial makers because they know their supporters are illiterate.
WHo cares what the father thinks? State machinery and money used without even a registered complaint? WHo the hell is he to get any of this without procedure? WHo paid for all the hotel and aircraft tickets and deployment of policemen- Including IG and SP- for months?- the goddamn father? We did't pay for an IG so that he could stalk women. It's tax payers money. ANd we pay the money to put up an ATS to stop TERRORIST activities, not for Modi and Amit Shah to stalk women they like. And yeah they stalked her coz of saheb's 'personal' interest, not coz of any 'father request'. They just caught hold of that poor b@stard and are arm twisting him with god knows what threats.

Look what Congress is using SPG commandos for, lifting robert vadra after he faints in tennis tournament:

Shame of congress maggots

Last year, SPG commandos carried Robert Vadra when he fainted giving awards in a Golf tournament, HE was Chief Guest. : ggiittiikkaa

Questions on Robert Vadra Trigger a Political Storm - Outlookindia.com

Thats not the point. When tax payers money can be wasted on a dumwit like vadra, why not use the same money on protecting a girl :tup:

May be its to protect secret affair?
How about ordering some one to send to jail?

Hey have u read the writ petition of Sharma? read it once....

Pradeep Sharma Writ Petition

Thats not the point. When tax payers money can be wasted on a dumwit like vadra, why not use the same money on protecting a girl :tup:

Whether or not Robert Varda needs to be given SPG protection is dependent upon what kind of threat is posed to him. Whether you like him or not, considering his prominence, terrorists and others do have great advantages in targeting. As long as a proper threat assesment is made (which was done), proper request and documentation was done (which was done), giving him SPG protection should not be a problem. No such assessment or documentation was done for the girl. It was not 'protection', it was 'stalking' coz modi wanted her.

May be its to protect secret affair?
How about ordering some one to send to jail?

Hey have u read the writ petition of Sharma? read it once....

Pradeep Sharma Writ Petition

I heard the tapes- especially the part where amit shah says he (Pradeep Sharma) should spend 'more time in jail than Vanzara'. It spent a chill down my spine. I will go through the petition.

I don't think anyone really buys the argument that the girl was being protected. In some conversation, they are worried about the girl giving them the slip, they call her clever/cunning and order that she should not be allowed to get away. Hardly protecting. (Vadra being given SPG security is an absolute waste btw)

Whether or not Robert Varda needs to be given SPG protection is dependent upon what kind of threat is posed to him. Whether you like him or not, considering his prominence, terrorists and others do have great advantages in targeting. As long as a proper threat assesment is made (which was done), proper request and documentation was done (which was done), giving him SPG protection should not be a problem. No such assessment or documentation was done for the girl. It was not 'protection', it was 'stalking' coz modi wanted her.

I heard the tapes- especially the part where amit shah says he (Pradeep Sharma) should spend 'more time in jail than Vanzara'. It spent a chill down my spine. I will go through the petition.

He has written beautiful and romantic story about modi, mansi relation. Though court order to remove some paragraphs, It can give u hint about why she was snooped.

I don't think anyone really buys the argument that the girl was being protected. In some conversation, they are worried about the girl giving them the slip, they call her clever/cunning and order that she should not be allowed to get away. Hardly protecting. (Vadra being given SPG security is an absolute waste btw)

I'm not so sure. It's all great to call him an @$$hole and whatnot, but if LeT gets him, it will really be an accomplishment for them. These things are 'symbolic' in value. When people start feeling that their loved ones are not secure when they enter politics, it'll begin to fracture the entire political system.

BTW- BJP supporters are maintaining that it was for 'protecting' girl.

He has written beautiful and romantic story about modi, mansi relation. Though court order to remove some paragraphs, It can give u hint about why she was snooped.

Ok man, will read through. Thx.

I'm not so sure. It's all great to call him an @$$hole and whatnot, but if LeT gets him, it will really be an accomplishment for them. These things are 'symbolic' in value. When people start feeling that their loved ones are not secure when they enter politics, it'll begin to fracture the entire political system.

I didn't say he should not be given protection, only that he should not be given SPG protection. Others with much more serious threats don't get that, there is no reason he should. Even if it is because of belonging to a particular family of such protectees, there is no reason why he cannot get protection by some other agency when he is not with the other protectees. I certainly don't understand why he should be exempt from frisking at airports & such, no one except current top leaders should be exempt.

I didn't say he should not be given protection, only that he should not be given SPG protection. Others with much more serious threats don't get that, there is no reason he should. Even if it is because of belonging to a particular family of such protectees, there is no reason why he cannot get protection by some other agency when he is not with the other protectees. I certainly don't understand why he should be exempt from frisking at airports & such, no one except current top leaders should be exempt.

Its law after assassination of Rajiv Gandhi that immediate families of former pm are now given SPG security, because terrorists might target them to get much needed publicity having killed a close relative of former pm

Its law after assassination of Rajiv Gandhi that immediate families of former pm are now given SPG security, because terrorists might target them to get much needed publicity having killed a close relative of former pm

I'm aware of what the law says but Mr. Vadra gets special treatment. No other SPG protectee has as wide a family net. Nor are members of other families exempt from such things as security checks. I don't believe Mr.Vadra should be any different. As I said, at airports, no one except the current leadeship should be exempted. I have not suggested that Vadra get no security, only that it ought to be of a different agency with the SPG security reserved only for the PM & any former PM(not all) facing security threats. Surely chaps like Chidambaram, Antony, Advani & Modi have greater threats than Mr. Vadra, if they can do without SPG protection, shouldn't be a problem for him

I'm aware of what the law says but Mr. Vadra gets special treatment. No other SPG protectee has as wide a family net. Nor are members of other families exempt from such things as security checks. I don't believe Mr.Vadra should be any different. As I said, at airports, no one except the current leadeship should be exempted. I have not suggested that Vadra get no security, only that it ought to be of a different agency with the SPG security reserved only for the PM & any former PM(not all) facing security threats. Surely chaps like Chidambaram, Antony, Advani & Modi have greater threats than Mr. Vadra, if they can do without SPG protection, shouldn't be a problem for him

Modi should be given SPG protection

Narendra Modi the target, Pak ISI turns to Dawood Ibrahim for help

Back
Top Bottom