What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I think you dnt know.

MP and CG come's in western India, along with Maharastra and Gujrat.

Yes u r right MP and Cg comes in western India and AP in eastern India....................................as per textbook of Gujarat written by Feku. :woot:

Modi's fake encounter with facts to insult Odisha will boomerang in elections

Ad0020005.png

:rofl: :rofl:

Mate Congress pay you to post there adds........................

why are you supporting Patnaik suddenly??? :rofl:

P.S. This man is either confused or just desperate :lol:

That's about power without any responsibility and fooling people.

While AIMIM, Muslim League are declared political party but RSS uses a mask and a puppet (BJP)

If RSS have guts if should came out in open and contest elections.

Only AIMIM, Muslim League only have its presence on 1 or 2 seats 99% of Muslim majority seats votes for the party lead by Hindus.

Its a proof that Muslims are secular and they don't vote on the religious basis.

Really ? Is that a proof of secularism ? Going by that terms do we need to redefine what secularism means ?

I think you dnt know.

MP and CG come's in western India, along with Maharastra and Gujrat.

I belong to MP & I think this is the biggest blunder that Modi has created & now i won't vote for him.....................:D

P.S. Kurey mey jaye Geography, what i need is work on ground................

I belong to MP & I think this is the biggest blunder that Modi has created & now i won't vote for him.....................:D

P.S. Kurey mey jaye Geography, what i need is work on ground................

I don't think he actually stated that MP and Chattisgarh is in the West.

What he said was Western states are doing better and he was talking about MP and CG a lot, too.

:rofl: :rofl:

Mate Congress pay you to post there adds........................

why are you supporting Patnaik suddenly??? :rofl:

P.S. This man is either confused or just desperate :lol:

I am not here to defend congress or anyone. I will defend any humble soul and protest against any kind of fake propaganda.

When in Gujarat Rahul says one should respect chaiwallah, one should respect taxiwallah, one should respect farmer but one should not respect who makes people fool (Ullu bananewalne ki izzat nahi, karni chahiye)

After this comment Modi replied its a insult of Gujarat :woot:

How on earth its a insult of Gujarat??? :undecided:

If one take same yard stick on Modi, Modi mocks and make fun of WB in kolkata, UP in Merrut and Odisha in Bhuwneshar and its a insult to each of these states.

Because Modi make fun of their sufferings while boast of fake development in Gujarat.

Modi mocks UP of electricity but UP haven't mock it for Formula 1 or largest 6 lane expressway in India.
:angel:

Each and every state people have to stand up against the insult of their state by a Gujarati Teli and fight for their state's pride

I don't think he actually stated that MP and Chattisgarh is in the West.

What he said was Western states are doing better and he was talking about MP and CG a lot, too.

I think in the blind following of Congress or hatred towards BJP/Modi some people are even forgetting the FACTS released by Planning commission itself that the fastest growing states of India aren't ruled by Congress.

As for MP, it TOPPED the list in growth rate last year, i have seen the rule of Diggy Raja also, MP was than once the most BIMARU state. when people complained about power cut, he went on to record to say - "People of city should face the same situation as faced by people in villages"

The fact of the matter is, BJP will never convince more than 35% or so of voters that it is the best option for the LS elections. That's a little more than 1 in 3 people, in reality, 2 out of every 3 people you meet will be anti-Modi.

Yes u r right MP and Cg comes in western India and AP in eastern India....................................as per textbook of Gujarat written by Feku. :woot:

Bhai mere.. I working for airtel and looking after their west region which includes MP-CG along with Gujarat and Maharashtra.

When in Gujarat Rahul says one should respect chaiwallah, one should respect taxiwallah, one should respect farmer but one should not respect who makes people fool (Ullu bananewalne ki izzat nahi, karni chahiye)

After this comment Modi replied its a insult of Gujarat :woot:

How on earth its a insult of Gujarat??? :undecided:

If one take same yard stick on Modi, Modi mocks and make fun of WB in kolkata, UP in Merrut and Odisha in Bhuwneshar and its a insult to each of these states.

TRUE !

The Gross State Domestic Product growth rate of Assam is 13 per cent in 2012-13, while it is 8.52 per cent in Gujarat : Tarun Gogoi

Tarun Gogoi is the Chief Minister of Assam since 2001 and has led Congress to third consecutive victory in Assam. The overall spending is Rs 57,832.7 crore during the 13th Finance Commission which is four fold increase in last 12 years

Assam’s overall debt stood at Rs 29,200 crore compared to Rs 1,76,500 crore to Gujarat, Gogoi also said.

1619613_10152189148312500_729507904_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom