What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Only Women have a choice in this matter. Men become a brahmachari involuntarily.

I'm out to prove the fallacy of this claim, and to revive the glorious line of Rishis of old who could impregnate a girl merely with their sight.:partay:

I can think of one simple and immediate remedy to alleviate some injustices.Quotas and positive discrimination ought to be based on economic indicators alone, not caste indicators. This is after all, mere common sense. But will at least this be implemented in India? NO.
NO

Many of our good boys still practice it. Some can literally disrobe a girl with their eyes and make her feel conscious about her modesty.

But we must stop this, this is what Rahul meant by female empowerment.

See how I got us back on topic :partay:

@Indischer

To be fair to Puchtoon, his approach is the more realistic one. You have to make people less caste conscious first to gradually replace affirmative action based on caste.

Too much of a gravy trainfor all involved to stop.

But we must stop this, this is what Rahul meant by female empowerment.

See how I got us back on topic :partay:

@Indischer

To be fair to Puchtoon, his approach is the more realistic one. You have to make people less caste conscious first to gradually replace affirmative action based on caste.

Too much of a gravy trainfor all involved to stop.

I have talked to many so called UC's mostly like caste reservations to end but not caste .

What's wrong when a dalit says "first end caste"?

I have talked to many so called UC's mostly like caste reservations to end but not caste .

It's what you talked about, Urbanisation.

When there are more job opportunities, more interaction between the castes, the system will naturally weaken.

The corporate offices in India are multi-religious multi-ethnic.

:)

My point exactly. End castes, or make them so insignificant that wielding them can get you neither power nor prestige nor wealth.

We're the biggest impediments to our own success. Anyways, let's hope for a better future. :cheers:

Why to make goals which are almost impossible and can led to chaos ?:what:

do you understand the risk if caste leaders start victimhood politcs on this issue?it could lead to civil war.

Why can't we find reasonable acceptable solution's than JUST SCRAP IT types?

People still view lower castes with cruel eyes even if they are officers ,Reservations are a pride issue for them,you have to understand :-)

It's what you talked about, Urbanisation.

When there are more job opportunities, more interaction between the castes, the system will naturally weaken.

The corporate offices in India are multi-religious multi-ethnic.

:)

not just urbanization automatic creamy layer protection,intercaste marraiges . many such solutions can be found out :-)

Why to make goals which are almost impossible and can led to chaos ?:what:

do you understand the risk if caste leaders start victimhood politcs on this issue?it could lead to civil war.

Why can't we find reasonable acceptable solution's than JUST SCRAP IT types?

People still view lower castes with cruel eyes even if are officers ,Reservations are a pride issue for them,you have to understand :-)

Isn't it the same Government that has brought in such quotas. If it can provide such quotas, it can also cancel them. Mind you, I'm still in favour of quotas, but for the economically downtrodden, who are incidentally from all castes.

And regarding victimhood politics, such leaders can all be made to sing the way the Government wants with the right mix of persuation and power. As I said before, what's needed most is Political Will, and strong leadership. Sometimes, such momentous and crucial decisions are necessary for the entire Nation to escape Jupiter's velocity and hurtle along the path of greatness. :-)

A B Bardhan, the old communist was very angry yesterday and doing lots of abusing of Modi. He called him Dalal of Industrialist and said that he arranged chair in such a way to consume more space and show crowd bigger that what it is.

Back
Top Bottom