What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

What historical problems ?
History belongs in the past,
African Americans were bought and sold as cattle in Europe,North America and South America.
Do they get reservations ?
This dirty politics of reservations is endemic to India.

sorry to disappoint you, but they do.

The maori also get affirmative action in Universities in New Zealand as well.

:-)

1900003_689975897690721_265671911_n.jpg

1560634_10153814891170165_2087848108_n.jpg

BJP may announce allies in couple of days
The Bharatiya Janata Party may announce the names of all its allies for the Lok Sabha election in a day or two, according to Pon. Radhakrishnan, president of the State unit.

The party was keen on making public the details regarding the allies before Gujarat Chief Minister and the party’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi addressed a rally in Vandalur near here on Saturday, the BJP president toldThe Hindu here on Wednesday.

His party would invite leaders of other parties, including the Pattali Makkal Katchi (PMK), the Marumalarchi Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (MDMK) and the Kongu Makkal Desiya Katchi (KMDK) headed by E.R. Easwaran. Asked about the status of talks with the Desiya Murpokku Dravida Kazhagam (DMDK), Mr. Radhakrishnan could say that his party was still in touch with the DMDK. “Even yesterday, a leader of the DMDK spoke to us.”

On the tape released by Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Prashant Bhushan of conversations between Sharad Kumar Reddy, former MD of Kalaignar TV, and M.S. Jaffar Sait, former ADGP of Tamil Nadu, Mr. Radhakrishnan said it was for the DMK to give a reply. However, he was of the view that the AAP might have done it for the sake of getting “cheap publicity.”
BJP may announce allies in couple of days - The Hindu

Its called besharmi he is saying make me pm so that i can lick china's feet and allow big corporates like ambani and adani to loot all.

While small and medium industries and people suffer.

Corrupt congress says Modi is helping Industrialist in unfair manner but can't prove anything. Same congress gives free coal block to same people in Delhi. Supreme court has ordered inquiry. Congress lick the feet of corrupt Industrialist. Congi sucks.

Last edited:
This news is dates back to 2013. Are you 12 year old ??

He is a master politician so all of his strokes are master. I would like BJP to flourish in WB for the betterment of Bengal and for the betterment of India.

He is from mumbai and a victim of 1992 mumbai riots.
But he never bothers answering my question
As Modi/BJP responsible for Gujarat riots isn't Congress responsible for Mumbai riots? so why is he supporting Congress? :nono:

You have to understand the psyche of these Guys. Actually they do not bother about or concern with well being of Muslims. They are Just like politician who plays with Emotion of people. They are like Muslim countries who talk a lot about Muslims but ally with those country who brutally Kills Muslims e.g China. these guys will not have any problem of Muslims being killed in Congi ruled state or a state like Kashmir. If a fraction of that happens in BJP rule states they will jump in to play politics.

Last edited:
4.) BJP/SS are responsible for Mumbai Riots and Modi for Gujarat riots.

Crowd of Goons who attacked Hindus was responsible for Mumbai riots and terrorist who Burned alive the Hindus were responsible for Gujarat RIots.

Must Read Article :
BJP in UP confident of 40,trying for 50 ;Caste equations,modi from UP and other things {{3 Page GOLD}}

complete UP picture modi,bsp,sp,aap,caste and much more masala

BJP's UP challenge: 50-plus seats seem a tall order for Lok Sabha elections - The Economic Times

In other news:

Mayawati going for muslim+dalit (+Gujjars?)
Lok Sabha polls: Adding muslims to dalit base, BSP hopes to win western UP - The Economic Times

While I'm encouraged with the fact that BJP is confident of 40+ seats and aiming for 50+. It's disheartening to see how caste politics still is so important in UP.

While I'm encouraged with the fact that BJP is confident of 40+ seats and aiming for 50+. It's disheartening to see how caste politics still is so important in UP.

As long as Caste identities exist, every caste would like to have a representative in the Government to further/preserve their interests. And the Govt can't issue affirmative actions(or is it discrimination?) on caste lines and expect casteism to diminish. I'm afraid India is caught in a vicious circle, the exit to which is known by all, but needed by only a few.

BJP may announce allies in couple of days

Buddy I want atleast 3-5 seats in TN

Must Read Article :
BJP in UP confident of 40,trying for 50 ;Caste equations,modi from UP and other things {{3 Page GOLD}}

For NaMo to reach Delhi comfortably, he needs atleast 50-55 in UP.

And it is not an impossible task!

As long as Caste identities exist, every caste would like to have a representative in the Government to further/preserve their interests. And the Govt can't issue affirmative actions(or is it discrimination?) on caste lines and expect casteism to diminish. I'm afraid India is caught in a vicious circle, the exit to which is known by all, but needed by only a few.

A dalit intellectual once wrote in pioneer that urbanization stops castism while getting opposition from none .

It will take time,particular caste based parties should be annihilated for that :)

Back
Top Bottom