What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Even I am amazed that BJP not winning much seat in Odisha...

Although people there are Hardcore Hindus and no one cares a Damn about secularism ...

I have went to Odisha a couple of times... even the Tribals are very much hardcore Hindus ...

But one thing to notice is that Although Naveen Paatanaik claims himself to be very Secular ... Still the BJD is basically a softcore Hindutva party ... The local BJD leaders dont Tolerate Missionaries much ...

But BJP if tries well can easily become a another rightwing opposition in Odisha...

Maybe they are lacking strong local leaders in these kinda places. Much work needed to be done in grass-root level & encourage leaders to come up from the soil!

Maybe they are lacking strong local leaders in these kinda places. Much work needed to be done in grass-root level & encourage leaders to come up from the soil!
Ya... actually I think the main reason is the People never felt the need of a Rightwing party like BJP...

Odisha doesnt have much Muslim population and BJD is already a softcore Hindutva party...

even now I remember when we where doing a Project of Vedanata group in langigarsh we had some issues with the Tribals ...

soon Vedanta people contacted BJD people and a convoy of 5-7 ford endeavors arrived... and the first thing they did was to in Local Kali Temple and returned with a Huge Tilak on their foreheads ... I asked my odiya cook why did they go to Temple first ... he replied thats the reason tribals listen to them and vote for them...

Even I am amazed that BJP not winning much seat in Odisha...

Although people there are Hardcore Hindus and no one cares a Damn about secularism ...

I have went to Odisha a couple of times... even the Tribals are very much hardcore Hindus ...

But one thing to notice is that Although Naveen Paatanaik claims himself to be very Secular ... Still the BJD is basically a softcore Hindutva party ... The local BJD leaders dont Tolerate Missionaries much ...

But BJP if tries well can easily become a another rightwing opposition in Odisha...

Nairji actually hindu sentiment never worked in odisha bcoz here more than 95% are hindu,it got a very negligible minority population, even the adivasis over here has been practicing hinduism since long decade .

The problem with odisha is both the national party neglected the state very often jus like north east,it biju pattnaik or most recently naveen who put odisha on a national figure by implementing pro business and industrialization policies,so it is very much a right wing gov so polarisation never worked over here,

Naveen pattnaik is the only CM in india who is rulling a state for 15 yrs without knowing its mother tongue(odia),only due to his non corrupt image and pro business policies.

It doesnt mean dat der is no corruption in odisha, der r a lots of dem but it is overshadowed by naveen image ,jus like sivraj in MP.

It is not only naveen factor which has been keep holding the gov so long but the actual fact is the two national partys always neglected it and never try to find or groom a vehement face to oppose BJD, so you can hardly find any charismatic or harangue leader in the opposition .

The single reason why Naveen is ruling unanimously since last 15 yrs is the absence of optimal opposition party .

BJP had disseminated well in 1999 election in all over odisha at the time of BJP-BJD alliance in time of AB vajpayee ji and able to got 9 out of 21 in dat loksabha ,but it starts deteriorating in organization level after the breaking of alliance.

The main reason behind this divorce is the rebellion minister and popularly known as the king maker of BJD and naveen "Pyari Mohan Mahapatra" who was also regarded as even more power full than naveen in BJD at those time,

for this, later on he tried to topple the goverment after man handling a big chunk of mlas but failed to do it and now out of the party and started a new one called "ODISHA JANA MORCHA" and speculation is der tha it want to ally with BJP in state lavel assembly election.

Actually BJP got a good hold in the western part of odisha(where i hail from) bcoz it adjacent to CHasgrh and MP.

So SANGHA have good hold over here,i used to attend sakhas in my home town Sambalpur.But slowly BJD and CONG also ate up all seats over here in 2009.

But one thing to be noted here is that unlike bihar and JDU here in odisha the workers,corporaters,mlas even ministers of BJD have a good relation with BJP's,they even helped each other in last minicipality election,

so the revival formula for BJP over here may be some sort of internal alliance with BJD like giv bjd in assembly but bjp in loksabha,and this thing can be done only by some senior high command of BJP like jately,rajnath or team MODI itself.

By this way we can persuade naveen also to join NDA and got som 15 extra seats.

And this can only be possible when the guys of BJP make a good contact and repo with PREM pattanaik the elder brother of naveen who is staying right now in delhi and who has actually brought the business houses to odisha for his younger brother.

Last edited:
So this is how AAP plans to get 1 crore members :rofl::rofl:

AAP_membership_fake_Rahul_Modi_650.jpg
AAP_membership_fake_650.jpg

Narendra Modi, Rahul Gandhi now Aam Aadmi Party members. Here's how | NDTV.com
and Julia Roberts too !! :omghaha::omghaha:

Nairji actually hindu sentiment never worked in odisha bcoz here more than 95% are hindu,it got a very negligible minority population, even the adivasis over here has been practicing hinduism since long decade .

The problem with odisha is both the national party neglected the state very often jus like north east,it biju pattnaik or most recently naveen who put odisha on a national figure by implementing pro business and industrialization policies,so it is very much a right wing gov so polarisation never worked over here,

Naveen pattnaik is the only CM in india who is rulling a state for 15 yrs without knowing its mother tongue(odia),only due to his non corrupt image and pro business policies.

It doesnt mean dat der is no corruption in odisha, der r a lots of dem but it is overshadowed by naveen image ,jus like sivraj in MP.

It is not only naveen factor which has been keep holding the gov so long but the actual fact is the two national partys always neglected it and never try to find or groom a vehement face to oppose BJD, so you can hardly find any charismatic or harangue leader in the opposition .

The single reason why Naveen is ruling unanimously since last 15 yrs is the absence of optimal opposition party .

BJP had disseminated well in 1999 election in all over odisha at the time of BJP-BJD alliance in time of AB vajpayee ji and able to got 9 out of 21 in dat loksabha ,but it starts deteriorating in organization level after the breaking of alliance.

The main reason behind this divorce is the rebellion minister and popularly known as the king maker of BJD and naveen "Pyari Mohan Mahapatra" who was also regarded as even more power full than naveen in BJD at those time,

for this, later on he tried to topple the goverment after man handling a big chunk of mlas but failed to do it and now out of the party and started a new one called "ODISHA JANA MORCHA" and speculation is der tha it want to ally with BJP in state lavel assembly election.

Actually BJP got a good hold in the western part of odisha(where i hail from) bcoz it adjacent to CHasgrh and MP.

So SANGHA have good hold over here,i used to attend sakhas in my home town Sambalpur.But slowly BJD and CONG also ate up all seats over here in 2009.

But one thing to be noted here is that unlike bihar and JDU here in odisha the workers,corporaters,mlas even ministers of BJD have a good relation with BJP's,they even helped each other in last minicipality election,

so the revival formula for BJP over here may be some sort of internal alliance with BJD like giv bjd in assembly but bjp in loksabha,and this thing can be done only by some senior high command of BJP like jately,rajnath or team MODI itself.

By this way we can persuade naveen also to join NDA and got som 15 extra seats.

And this can only be possible when the guys of BJP make a good contact and repo with PREM pattanaik the elder brother of naveen who is staying right now in delhi and who has actually brought the business houses to odisha for his younger brother.

Spot on...And if grapevine is to be belived...Prem Pattanaik is the anchor of BJD getting separated from BJP and in a way helping Congress at the Delhi by not supporting BJP....The informal arrangement is made like Naveen will help Congress at Center...and that is why even Congress is reluctant to revive its party in Odisha too....The people in Congress who are good and try to revive congress are removed and replaced with dummy people so that Naveen Babu is happy...

In one way..although Naveen Pattanaik seems and looks like so innocent ...but no one should go on his face value....Do not take me wrong...I am a supporter of Naveen Pattanaik in Local assembly election too...

Disappointing to see AAPCong sweeping Delhi in coming lok sabha seats (IBN opinion poll).

Think, Harshavardhan needs to change the strategy and change something in coming 3 months.

Out of 7 seats BJP should get at least 4!

Becoz, each seat will be important to us.

LOL Bro me in Mumbai... cant do anything about Kerala from here...

as of before election no one will join BJP in kerala ... all depends upon how much vote share does BJP gets in this lok sabha election ... may be if congress looses badly Mani group will come in BJP alliance...

We better leave Kerala and Concentrate on Tamil Nadu and Andra more... MDMK already with us make sure DMDK and PMK also join us in TN...

and Lets bring TDP along in Karnataka ...

TDP is in AP not KA.

TDP has no other way but to support BJP. Dont worry about it.

in KA, Yeddy should work out of his skin and get at least 15 seats!

Disappointing to see AAPCong sweeping Delhi in coming lok sabha seats (IBN opinion poll).

Think, Harshavardhan needs to change the strategy and change something in coming 3 months.

Out of 7 seats BJP should get at least 4!

Becoz, each seat will be important to us.

TDP is in AP not KA.

TDP has no other way but to support BJP. Dont worry about it.

in KA, Yeddy should work out of his skin and get at least 15 seats!

This survey was conducted before dharna drama so I guess now the result should be diffrant ..

Udhav Thakaray : Kejrival is better item girl than Rakhi Savant :lol:
AAP does media stunt for homeless still 172 dies in cold...

I have heard from friends the work in government offices of Delhi is 4 times slower then what it used to be after AAP came in to power... earlier you had to pay officer to do work ... now u need to brink AAP worker along with u if u need to complete the work and inturn pay the AAP worker instead of the officer...

Nice model of Governance set by AAP...

Homeless deaths seem unending, toll reaches 174

Back
Top Bottom