What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

do you think rahul gandhi and sonia gandhi will do a 5 year vacation in italy after elections? if BJP gets an absolute majority they better hunt them down in all the scams. to avoid that maybe rahul and sonia will do a musharraf style sick leave.

congree better start planning an exit strategy now. im sure files are getting burnt by the truckload.

In whole of India??
Yep he is correct :)

News channels propoganda whole day and night during the period of these poll could not propel them to +10,how could now ?
As the elections come near debate polarises between possible winner and looser ,small parties fade out :)

Wait for second cvoter poll in Feb on timesnow:)

Yep he is correct :)

News channels propoganda whole day and night during the period of these poll could not propel them to +10,how could now ?
As the elections come near debate polarises between possible winner and looser ,small parties fade out :)

Wait for second cvoter poll in Feb on timesnow:)

That gives me much hope. If its only Congress vs BJP, Cong has no chance. Most regional parties are just spoilers.

Baby steps towards Congress Mukt Bharat.
Poll tracker: Modi charisma propels BJP to 152-201 seats, Cong 54-111

do you think rahul gandhi and sonia gandhi will do a 5 year vacation in italy after elections? if BJP gets an absolute majority they better hunt them down in all the scams. to avoid that maybe rahul and sonia will do a musharraf style sick leave.

congree better start planning an exit strategy now. im sure files are getting burnt by the truckload.

India is not Pakistan. If mother son duo goes on long vacation then Indians citizens too will send them on long vacation from their mind space.

That gives me much hope. If its only Congress vs BJP, Cong has no chance. Most regional parties are just spoilers.
I'm watching polls and news since 3+ years ,when media was focusing on nitish-modi rift in 2012-13,nitish in poll became the best choice for PM outside UPA and NDA(now he is nowhere) ,so this isn't much,it was the last refuge of congi media thugs.

when lalu will hit at modi ,mulayam will hit at modi ,sibal will hit at modi etc etc ..what will be news .....naxal admi?:D

BTW it will be Modi/BJP vs REST(congi+proxies+media thugs)

Back
Top Bottom