What's new

Indian Policemen Killed And Dismembered

Brother thanks for the help :). But help me understand this, instead of watching PNS attack news, you were watching a indian maoist news and jumped up and posted it. But seriouly i think obsession is only reserved for Indians here.:agree:. BTW there is sticky thread, use it next time to show your great concern for us.
Well firstly the development at PNS Mehran was over yesterday and the Indian members were in an obsessive race to post multiple threads on the incident, in fact one such character even opened a thread today as "Breaking News".:cheesy: Ironically all these Indian members seem to have missed the news closer to the home :eek:. I wonder if the reflection is sometimes too gruesome to comprehend. ;)

And we all know where their country stands today because of this very approach.

Let others worry about their country and you can worry about yours, you would rather denigrate us than mourn 10 of your personnel who were hacked to death. Keep up the good work ;)

Well firstly the development at PNS Mehran was over yesterday and the Indian members were in an obsessive race to post multiple threads on the incident, in fact one such character even opened a thread today as "Breaking News".:cheesy: Ironically all these Indian members seem to have missed the news closer to the home :eek:. I wonder if the reflection is sometimes too gruesome to comprehend. ;)

WJ Pra - these indians are totally obsessed with us, even when they are banned they create new id's to come back, just proves that 10 Pakistani Shaheeds mean more to them, than 10 of their own men - brutally hacked to death.

By the way, RIP to these poor indian police, they died because of the governments wrong policies.

Google Maoists and you'll see that over 3-4 similar incidents had happened over past two weeks.

Four cops, 12 Maoists killed in Maharashtra gun battles
Maoists kills 2 commandos, 2 cops - India - DNA
http://expressbuzz.com/nation/ranchi-maoists-kill-groom-four-more/274688.html

I just questioned your timing of posting,even when fallout of Mehran will go for weeks to come.Regarding bolded part, you talk of obssession, but the most discussed board on this forum is the Indian Defence board ( that too on a Pakistani site) :). Speaks loads does'nt it

i dont need to search as i know the details and history of this insurgency more than even your members. Since you had questioned the Pakistani member for posting the news sans his knowledge on back ground and since you called it a routine matter so onus is on you to inform the poster about the issue.

I had replied to the concerned member that these types of news are normal in that area, to which he asked how? Thats where i questioned his knowledge on the issue.

Google Maoists and you'll see that over 3-4 similar incidents had happened over past two weeks.

Four cops, 12 Maoists killed in Maharashtra gun battles
Maoists kills 2 commandos, 2 cops - India - DNA
Ranchi: Maoists kill groom, four more | | | Indian Express

I just questioned your timing of posting,even when fallout of Mehran will go for weeks to come.Regarding bolded part, you talk of obssession, but the most discussed board on this forum is the Indian Defence board ( that too on a Pakistani site) :). Speaks loads does'nt it

We also have Turkish, Chinese board, and you have indian run forums but the inferiority complex ridden indians cant keep away from PDF - you guys are totally obsessed, poor deluded indian folk.

Let others worry about their country and you can worry about yours, you would rather denigrate us than mourn 10 of your personnel who were hacked to death. Keep up the good work ;)

Buddy at this point the whole world is talking about your country and no where did i denigrate the martyrs of Mehran attack.

I had replied to the concerned member that these types of news are normal in that area, to which he asked how? Thats where i questioned his knowledge on the issue.

So do Pakistani deaths mean more to you, than indian ones, indians by their actions seem to be confirming this.

We also have Turkish, Chinese board, and you have indian run forums but the inferiority complex ridden indians cant keep away from PDF - you guys are totally obsessed, poor deluded indian folk.

Still no one comes close to the Indian defence :)

Buddy at this point the whole world is talking about your country and no where did i denigrate the martyrs of Mehran attack.

Let them talk, why does it concern you fella - LoL - you denigrate your own - by obsessing about the Mehran attack and ignoring your own brave policemen who died at the same time.

So do Pakistani deaths mean more to you, than indian ones, indians by their actions seem to be confirming this.

Cut the BS, have seen enough of your crap on our forces in Kashmir.

Still no one comes close to the Indian defence :)

Because the indians with their inferiority complex swarm this site, the Turks and Chinese not having this problem do not need to swarm their sub forum.

Let them talk, why does it concern you fella - LoL - you denigrate your own - by obsessing about the Mehran attack and ignoring your own brave policemen who died at the same time.

Cause unfortunately you are our neighbour.:tdown:

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Because the indians with their inferiority complex swarm this site, the Turks and Chinese not having this problem do not need to swarm their sub forum.

Why not asks the mod to ban all those who does this. :)

Back
Top Bottom