What's new

Indian Policemen Killed And Dismembered

The killings only happened yesterday, so how is it nothing new and by your own admission, since an incident took place in Pakistan, whatever happens in India is irrelevant to you. Well, as I said, such obsession and thinking can only be exclusive to Indians. :cheers:

Buddy before posting such news if you had learned something about Dantewada and its history, then you would have known these attacks are nothing new. :). I am sure your high mentality and mental capacity would assist you in understanding that. :rofl: Dont let the orions get to you. :)

Buddy before posting such news if you had learned something about Dantewada and its history, then you would have known these attacks are nothing new. :). I am sure your high mentality and mental capacity would assist you in understanding that. :rofl: Dont let the orions get to you. :)

We only know too well about your Red Corridor dilemma, but hey, albeit, it's an every day thing for you but just to add to your frustration, each incident does make it into the head lines.
And since you seem obsessed with the Orions in an unrelated thread, perhaps you should use your grey matter to find out what did exactly happen to your Mirages.;) Let me guess, it's old news hence for you nothing new. :oops: :lol:

The problem is these areas are heavily forested, and many of these terrorists being local tribals know the forest inside out. On the other hand the police forces were never trained for these kinda operations. They have started retraining the police forces in jungle warfare now. So hopefully we ll see some results soon.

See an example of how we suppress Tibet and Uighur uprisings.

Big carrots of multiculturalism, developmental assistance, aid money, scholarships and preferential policies.

Big sticks of riot police patrolling in armored combat vehicles.

Now both ideologies are becoming more and more bankrupt by the day.

However, the Maoists are not separatists, and should be treated differently. They have legitimate claims that are realistically achievable by the government.

We only know too well about your Red Corridor dilemma, but hey, albeit, it's an every day thing for you but just to add to your frustration, each incident does make it into the head lines.
And since you seem obsessed with the Orions in an unrelated thread, perhaps you should use your grey matter to find out what did exactly happen to your Mirages.;) Let me guess, it's old news hence for you nothing new. :oops: :lol:

LOL buddy cool down. As i said you are letting the Orion get to you. Now just for your sake i would say RIP Orions and RIP Miirages.;) What if the the mirages news is old i dont care i still consider your word but you got to admit Orions is gonna stay on the radar for a very long time:rofl:

Big carrots of multiculturalism, developmental assistance, aid money, scholarships and preferential policies.

However, the Maoists are not separatists, and should be treated differently. They have legitimate claims that are realistically achievable by the government.

The problem is they are spread to 5 -6 states and the police force of these states do not co-ordinate with each other and also don't co-ordinate with CRPF which they feel had been forced upon them by Central govenment.

Don't know why the Indian members here are going after Windjammer, most threads related to deaths inside Pakistan are started by Indians.

He cares more for Indian policemen then his country army men by making this thread. :woot:

amazingly you guys are even not ready to see a news posted wherein killing, lynching of your own Indian countrymen is mentioned in the ongoing insurgency in India or otherwise but you are so quick to come and start posting in such topics about Pakistan.

its interesting you are feeling no sympathy for those killed in India and more concerned with us

RIP to the dead.

How can you need a minimum of 200 policemen, to be able to enter an area in your own country?

Any militant groups that raise their weapons against the state, or against innocent civilians, should be wiped out of existence.

We try to work things out and coxist...at least that seems the gov't line. It seems in the long term, this works out better but I beg to differ. I agree with your views. I see how China has tackled this problem with an Iron Fist regardless of international outcry. In the end, time makes the world forget and I think this is an area where India can really learn.

Great points. I have come to the same conclusion, but we have some real idiots in power and some very dumb voters who elect these dumbasses.

Don't know why the Indian members here are going after Windjammer, most threads related to deaths inside Pakistan are started by Indians.

Nobody is going after him. He only started on mentality and mental capacity.
On Topic: RIP to the dead

:agree: yeh Chhattisgarh faces such killing at the hands of Naxals so often.

btw why dont you post the history of this insurgency

LOL buddy cool down. As i said you are letting the Orion get to you. Now just for your sake i would say RIP Orions and RIP Miirages.;) What if the the mirages news is old i dont care i still consider your word but you got to admit Orions is gonna stay on the radar for a very long time:rofl:
LOL at you and the Orions, :lol: what will be etched in my memory will be the heroics of the young PN Officer and the loss of valuable lives.:cry: The equipment can be easily replaced but obviously you haven't got your priorities right since the killing of ten Indian policemen is nothing NEW for you. :rofl::rofl::wave:

Back
Top Bottom