Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Really it would have been a hell of a match....Bad luck Wang....
But we will remember some fantastic shots by Wang...

@ Obambam...how old Wang is now? She looked tired unlike the other Wang ....

Do you want to mean Britain is winning all medals? You are very cynic man. Monoj will not win but that is not because Staker is from Britain but because he is much better boxer. Monoj needs to fight out of his skin to win.

No he means boxing refs are biased againt India. Sangwan should have won, but was unfairly ousted. After that, another Indian boxer who won was reversed decision because the mighty US appealed.

Hats off to Saina, both, for winning Bronze and for the way she refused to celebrate! Great gesture !!!!

Stalker Thomas (ENG) VS Kumar Manoj (IND) -2011 AIBA World Champs

Last edited by a moderator:
I know no player like to win a medal without having a match, but pls don't take anything away from the Bronze medal win of Saina, she had done everything she could to achieve that feat, in an ideal situation i would prefer giving bronze to both of them as in case of boxing but badminton is a different game with different rules, also i would say Saina was in better position for winning the first game as she score 3-4 straight points but the injury to the wang & subsequent time consumed broke her concentration & she conceded a point to lose the first set.

But i salute her for not making any celebration post confirmation........Saina u are really great :tup:

Not quite happy with the way saina wins bronze... i think the chinese player was deserving...

No he means boxing refs are biased againt India. Sangwan should have won, but was unfairly ousted. After that, another Indian boxer who won was reversed decision because the mighty US appealed.

Boxing referees are not biased against India. (What you will say about Krishan's bout then)...it is because scoring system in boxing is out of date. The scores given by five judges sitting at a awkward position vary a lot And , in Sarwan's case I heard Indian management failed to lodge protest within stipulated time. I will rathaer blame Vikash to be ultra defensive to retain the lead which allowed Spence to claw back. I am not saying everyone to be like Devendra but you need to throw punches to keep your opponent at bay.

SAINA FORCED CHINESE PLAYER TO QUIT.... SAINA BEATEN SAME PLAYER MANY TIMES BEFORE. SHE COULDNT KEEP UP WITH SAINA'S STAMINA AND GAVE UP.... SAINA DID SAID BEFORE MATCH THAT WORLD NO.2 LACKS STAMINA AND GUESS WHAT? SAINA WORKED ON IT AGAINST HER.... CHINESE PLAYER WAS BREATHING HARD. SHE WAS EXAUSTED AND GAVE UP.... SAINA IS HEART OF INDIA. CONGRATULATION SAINA AND INDIA.

devendro's opponent is a beijing olympics silver medalist , he retired in the final bout due to shoulder injury . so a very tough one for devendro .

SAINA FORCED CHINESE PLAYER TO QUIT.... SAINA BEATEN SAME PLAYER MANY TIMES BEFORE. SHE COULDNT KEEP UP WITH SAINA'S STAMINA AND GAVE UP.... SAINA DID SAID BEFORE MATCH THAT WORLD NO.2 LACKS STAMINA AND GUESS WHAT? SAINA WORKED ON IT AGAINST HER.... CHINESE PLAYER WAS BREATHING HARD. SHE WAS EXAUSTED AND GAVE UP.... SAINA IS HEART OF INDIA. CONGRATULATION SAINA AND INDIA.

:confused: :confused:

Are you frothing at the mouth?

what an interesting bout man....this kid is explosive. leads 4-3 in 1st round

Round 1 to Devendro

8-5 pocket dynamite.

Yeah I reckon Devendro wins easily.

Back
Top Bottom