Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Saina still didn't lost even a single set in whole London Olympic.

1 Saina vs 3 chinese.................lol

it was bound to happen, Chinese picked their team keeping in mind none other than Saina, world no. 1 Chinese player has 100% record against Saina.

Saina wins the match.Storms to Semis.

A real test coming. She will be facing world # 1 Wang Yihan against whom she has never won.

0-5 is record.

Next in line to watch is P.Kashyap who will face world # 1 malay player in his quarters.

A kumbhkaran just woke up after 6 months apparently he forgot to see the news once & came to PDF to vote for Indian medals to be 0 (it was 20 votes earlier now 21) :D

Yup that is correct.. But this is time for change... Yeh dil mange more...

A real test coming. She will be facing world # 1 Wang Yihan against whom she has never won.

0-5 is record.

Next in line to watch is P.Kashyap who will face world # 1 malay player in his quarters.
Even if she looses she will still be in fray for bronze.
And remember there's always a first.

Saina+Nehwal+pics+Wang+Yihan+badminton+BWF+Super+Series+Final+2011+Winner.jpg

By the way that Chinese girl Wang Yihan is quite beautifull:smitten:

It was expected from Saina to reach the semi-final. But Kashyap has been amazing till now.....Concentrate on your prayer guys....we want Kashyap & Saina both in Final......

It was expected from Saina to reach the semi-final. But Kashyap has been amazing till now.....Concentrate on your prayer guys....we want Kashyap & Saina both in Final......

Amen to that.

In some badminton, table tennies, and diving, Chinese team never see others as opponent except ourselves, now the final of table tennies(men's single) and badminton(mix double) are all Chinese team, Zhao Yunlei said after went into the final"Even Chinese team locked the gold,but for me, the really hard play is just start, I must try my best to beat my Chinese mate and my good friend"

Back
Top Bottom