What's new

Indian Navy will be deployed in South china sea to protect ONGC Assets

LOL.......... india think it is the opium wars......... they think they are the British Empire.

How dumb and predictable an adversary can one possibly find? It would be a turkey shoot in the South China Sea.

Its just a news, even not decided and on the other hand chinese hacka nuddles are getting boiled and the pakistani have started making their khichdi in this matter.
Now tell me, who is the powerful,the one who is taking on pakistan-china together or an alone country india ??

Its just a new even not decided and on the other hand chinese hacka nuddles are getting boiled and the pakistani have started making their khichdi in this matter.
Now tell me who is the powerful,the who is taking on pakistan-china together or an alone country india ??
Oh you are powerful mighty india. You are so powerful if you bring the whole indian navy into South China Sea we Chinese can only quake in fear, just as we were so afraid of the British navy in the opium wars.

:azn:

This is too juicy a target to pass up. I think China will really bite this one. :) Just the right kind of set up for target practice.

Kill two birds with one stone, and

Kill the chicken to scare the monkey
china is no dragon its just a panda who laves tho have bamboo u know where?;)

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

will see :p and BTW its not 1961 .........it's 2011 ......!
its not 1962 but it will soon to be 2012 and and this time. war wont happen along land borders but in south china sea and PLAN will be sunk along with Hainan Submarine Base

its not 1962 but it will soon to be 2012 and and this time. war wont happen along land borders but in south china sea and PLAN will be sunk along with Hainan Submarine Base
Maybe South China Sea can be remained "Hindu Kush Sea" in commemoration of the catastrophic defeat india is about to suffer.

:lol: :lol:

You think your imaginary Brahmos 2 will protect you? China purchased Yakhont long time ago. It is easily defeated by Chinese air defense ships. Your navy better kiss their families goodbye before coming to the South China Sea.

Vietnam has no EEZ. As soon as you enter South China Sea, we can sink your ships anytime. You choose to come, you better make your final peace.

They not gonna come with the trawlers as Vietnamese use to come.It will not be that easy for China to dictate them now.Indians are doing it intentionally and I am sure that there is someone to back them.Dont be damn confident Chinese Navy is not experienced at all.If China is thinking about to sink ship then they should know that they do have ships in international water:azn

i doubt the two navies will exchage blows, my guess is IN will be hearing some more macho threat calls and quietly going on with their business.

Hmm, our DF-21D is thirsty right now, and it needs to blow up some moving targets just for fun. :devil:

we've been in SCS already, PLAN offered IN the same chest thumping we see daily on PDF.

lol, there will be no such thing as the Sino-Indo naval battle, but there will be a live fire exercise for the PLAN.

We will see how long it will take us to sink the entire Indian Navy. :coffee:

China has right to destroy any ship in its territory like Israel did against Turkish freedom flotilla.

Back
Top Bottom