What's new

Indian Navy lieutenant's wife 'forced into wife-swapping parties'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly , the percentage is 25 . Secondly , at least foreign women visit India in millions. How many foreign women or even men visit Pakistan ?

Have some shame before throwing mud on others. The amount of heat , anger and frustration being vented by Pakistanis here is still amusing though not amazing after all these years on this forum.

On topic- Investigation is on . If found guilty , they will be convicted. As someone said , the armed forces have no demi-god status in India like a certain so-called nation to our West. But there is a serious chance of the wife lying about the whole thing.

There was a lot of tourism in Pk before this TTP thing. Once it gets tackled tourism will start again, please keep in mind that tourism has been reduced due to these extremist groups not due to rapes or security condition in general. I am mountaineer myself and seen first hand how many foreign tourists visit those places.

There is no anger here dude just get your head around what the accusations are, a woman is saying that she has been molested by her husband and her superiors and claiming wife swapping is being committed by some 30% of Indian navy. These are extremely serious charges and deserve this kind of reaction (read Indian comments on Indian dailies :lol:).

That said this topic is how an Indian woman has been degraded by her husband and his superiors lets keep this thread on track. That happened in Indian Navy, the woman raped was Indian, the culprits belonged to Indian navy, the reports are coming from Indian newsapers, most comments pasted here are from Indians - ITS AN INDIAN ISSUE

An Indian complains of lack of fun for civilians and give some provocative suggestions :pop:

And we thought u were r last hope (India) 4 hrs ago
Sumedha, who is preparing for her civil services, said 20-30% of naval officers indulged in wife-swapping. "There are parties every day and the women wear very revealing, almost vulgar clothes . I found later that wife-swapping was common there," she said. If this is true it seems we don't need Chinese or **** Naval Ships , we will surrender on our own. Govt should apologize to all Indians for the billions of dollars spent on Navy and make all the ships dance bars. Why should not the civilians enjoy after all its our tax money , start the dance you naval babes.

Indian public is very angry :lol:

@shuttler @Chinese-Dragon are u people from rosy country? As far as i know china double worse than india.... Infact china tried every heights of weird things. Wives swapping is normal in china even when its illegal.... Btw from where dowry issue came? Well if u brought it than do u know in india fetus are killed if its a girl fetus? In china both girls and boys are not safe. Over 650 million fetus are killed in few decades in china.... Search the link.... Do u know in china they eat anything that walks? Well they even eat fetus. China worse country in.... Supplying chawlks to african people and saying its medicine and naming its indian brand medicine.... Making plastic rice. Infact china worse in food crime where they mix everything a human cant think of.... i dont have much time to waste on chinese.... But china indeed a worse country. Live with it.... Cant hide anything for long.... My last reply in this thread....
China Sex Scandal Photos Emerge (PHOTOS)
Chinese wife-swapping charge sparks debate - World Blog
Chinese cannibalism of infant flesh outrages the world | Washington Times Communities

Last edited by a moderator:
@shuttler @Chinese-Dragon are u people from rosy country? As far as i know china double worse than india.... Infact china tried every heights of weird things. Wives swapping is normal in china even when its illegal.... Btw from where dowry issue came? Well if u brought it than do u know in india fetus are killed if its a girl fetus? In china both girls and boys are not safe. Over 650 million fetus are killed in few decades in china.... Search the link.... Do u know in china they eat anything that walks? Well they even eat fetus. China worse country in.... Supplying chawlks to african people and saying its medicine and naming its indian brand medicine.... Making plastic rice. Infact china worse in food crime where they mix everything a human cant think of.... i dont have much time to waste on chinese.... But china indeed a worse country. Live with it.... Cant hide anything for long.... My last reply in this thread....
China Sex Scandal Photos Emerge (PHOTOS)
Chinese wife-swapping charge sparks debate - World Blog
Chinese cannibalism of infant flesh outrages the world | Washington Times Communities

again you are pathetic
1. the sex scandals that happened in China are not at the same level; they are not having group sex and under duress and under the plague of your "dowries" menace
2. they are not people from disciplined forces
3. the "cannibalism" is faked and what that has to do with indian navy group sex scandal

While Indina Navy was busy 'else where' Sri Lankan Navy made its mark :pop:

Six fishermen attacked by Lankan Navy - The Times of India

A taste of comments being passed by angry Indian citizens:

Indian Navy (India)
23 mins ago
Our NAVY was busy molesting and r@ping junior officer wives. Indian NAVY insides stories coming out they just drink and use female officers.

There was a lot of tourism in Pk before this TTP thing. Once it gets tackled tourism will start again, please keep in mind that tourism has been reduced due to these extremist groups not due to rapes or security condition in general. I am mountaineer myself and seen first hand how many foreign tourists visit those places.

There is no anger here dude just get your head around what the accusations are, a woman is saying that she has been molested by her husband and her superiors and claiming wife swapping is being committed by some 30% of Indian navy. These are extremely serious charges and deserve this kind of reaction (read Indian comments on Indian dailies :lol:).

That said this topic is how an Indian woman has been degraded by her husband and his superiors lets keep this thread on track. That happened in Indian Navy, the woman raped was Indian, the culprits belonged to Indian navy, the reports are coming from Indian newsapers, most comments pasted here are from Indians - ITS AN INDIAN ISSUE

you still have not replied to my last question

i was merely asking that if a joke could mean a homosexuality culture according to you, why couldnt you extend the same logic to the pak armymen who raped that african boy, which in fact is all the more reason to do so

This looks like a classic harassment case to me.

The Wife is harassing the husband.

Its quite common nowadays - most sadly.

This looks like a classic harassment case to me.

The Wife is harassing the husband.

Its quite common nowadays - most sadly.

I can't believe it, you are actually accusing the poor woman :sick:

Update on this shameful event:

The Kochi Harbour Police have booked one Commodore, four Lieutenants including the husband, three of his relatives, a Captain and his wife under sections of laws concerning domestic violence, attempted sexual abuse, coercion for sexual abuse, torture and unlawful custody.

It might be true or might not. It depends. I had my coll tour to kerala a month ago, and kochi was filled with foreign tourist, foreign liquors with man pubs etc. And moreover the girl was working in JP Morgan Stanley, i doubt they would give a job to mentally disturbed girl.
Well we cannot form opinions here friend. I think Navy should find out.
Today morning, the Girl's husband, was dismissed by Navy, giving credence to her complaint.

Psychological tests are not part of the JP Morgan Stanely job interview :disagree: ......if she has a consistent high record at school then she would have a good chance at JP Morgan .....that and being a girl from IIT helps too.

Any person who 'records' personal conversation have deep trust issues. To file cases in 4 different cities shows spiteful nature, besides Husband seems to have filed for divorce even before she made the allegation. :rolleyes: It does not look too for for the girl in question.

That woman apparently has a mental disorder ... You choose the wrong wife dude ..

Rape apologists in full swing here - Indian Navy damage control in full motion

I can't believe it, you are actually accusing the poor woman :sick:

Update on this shameful event:

The Kochi Harbour Police have booked one Commodore, four Lieutenants including the husband, three of his relatives, a Captain and his wife under sections of laws concerning domestic violence, attempted sexual abuse, coercion for sexual abuse, torture and unlawful custody.

I am presuming that the woman is at fault.

You donot have any idea how laws are biased towards women here. And because of this whenever a couple decide to go for divorce , the woman presses ludicrous charges on the man to pressurize her.

The SOP of that harassement is filing charges all over the country. This fits the pattern to the T.

@Sedqal Wat is your idea of copying comments and pasting it here... 1 or 2 are ok... but doing every comment (of your choice).. what are you trying to prove???? Or is it that you want to increase your post count????

@Sedqal Wat is your idea of copying comments and pasting it here... 1 or 2 are ok... but doing every comment (of your choice).. what are you trying to prove???? Or is it that you want to increase your post count????

I pick the sleaziest ones :lol: Mods can ofcourse warn me if they think it violates forum rules in any way :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom