What's new

Indian Navy ditches MV Suez, Pakistan comes to rescue

When we do something good, we really fly off the hook. A good example would be this hostage rescue situation. From getting the ransom money to sending out a warship and choppers, everything was helpful and prompt. When we f**k up, we do that in style as well and elect Zardari as our president.

I must say i am impressed that even though the title is stupid yet members here are behaving mature....Thanks you PN for the help...

as far as i remember PNS Babur made a port call to jeddah last week or so for some exercise...
i think PNS Babur was in the area thats why it responded pretty quickly..
Whatever, the main point is they helped those people or else one more kidnapping or potential death of innocent civilians.

Misleading headline meant to grab eyeballs. Some Indian media channels are known to sensationalize stories.
But glad to know Pakistan Navy is active in the area. If only the two navies could co-ordinate better. Both have enough muscle power to secure the area.

thank you Pakistan navy . you did us and your country proud.

Under the surveillance of INS Godavari, MV Suez is seen heading towards Salalah in Oman. (Photo from INS Godavari - AM on June 16, 2011).

Note Barak-1 STGR radar.

l2011061635402.jpg

piracy in the area is a common problem for the countries in this region...so we should stop from any cat fight of who saved whom....IN has saved thousands of lives in the last few years irrespective of their nationality...so its important not just to give credit to PN but also to refrain from using such stupid titles.

Indian navy could not get their own men :rofl:

Better Shut that useless Indian navy

Back
Top Bottom