What's new

Indian movies Cheap Copy of Hollywood

Some pakistanis are wasting their creativity matching posters and storylines. Create original movies instead, everybody will love those and will benefit pakistan too.

But thats the tough bit eh?

Duh! offcourse, audience matters......but thats not what I said......i said discussing Pakistan is irrelevant to the topic.

Pakistan is a market for bollywood and Bollywood is one of the biggest suppliers of movies to Pakistan, the very people who help in making these movies a super duper hit, ignoring their very own industry, making fun of the very industry is a joke.

To make it easier for you to digest we are no different from the Chinese defence industry. You go gaga about their products and make fun of ours.

Pakistan is a market for bollywood and Bollywood is one of the biggest suppliers of movies to Pakistan, the very people who help in making these movies a super duper hit, ignoring their very own industry, making fun of the very industry is a joke.

To make it easier for you to digest we are no different from the Chinese defence industry. You go gaga about their products and make fun of ours.
Exactly, copywood is the biggest supplier of cheap movies to Pakistan. Like I said, if people want to watch so be it.....but the reality is still intact that copywood lacks creativity and is desperately stealing from Hollywood. Those who have an eye for orginality keep their distance from such trash, but then again not every one have class.;)

Who is bothered if garbage sells well and makes money and that to from the very people who call it garbage. :omghaha:

Yes, but you forgot to add STOLEN garbage.....:omghaha:

Exactly, copywood is the biggest supplier of cheap movies to Pakistan. Like I said, if people want to watch so be it.....but the reality is still intact that copywood lacks creativity and is desperately stealing from Hollywood. Those who have an eye for orginality keep their distance from such trash, but then again not every one have class.;)

There is a small diferene in regard to some of the Pakistani viewers "those who have an eye for originality keep their distance away from the cinema halls and watch it in their houses and come out side an talk about class". ;)

Yes, but you forgot to add STOLEN garbage.....:omghaha:

That's for the viewer to decide. ;)

Every gali-muhalla(street) of Pakistan from Khyber to Karachi is flooded with pirated DVDs of Indian movies but still Pakistan won't stop criticizing Indian film industry :omghaha:

notice what you wrote "pirated" lol. we dont pay ful price for that garbage and we make sure that non our money goes to india lol.

Even if I were to agree with you there think about those in your country who come and pay and most of the time buy/download those movies.

Just wondering.............is there a word lesser than shame?

we download them for free lol and even when we buy them they pirated.

indians need to get in their head you guys lost on this one.
so what if pakistanis watch your outrageous films with action scenes that defy the laws of physics.
just admit you guys arent creative when it comes to coming up with ideas for movies.

its ok tho we'l stil watch them

LoL they cant even make their own posters....thats really bad :cheesy:

:omghaha:
Hehe LOL at you for making fun of Indian film Industry when there is nothing remotely close in Pakistan. If you know Indian films are copied, then stop watching them :rofl:

notice what you wrote "pirated" lol. we dont pay ful price for that garbage and we make sure that non our money goes to india lol.

we download them for free lol and even when we buy them they pirated.

You download them or you buy pirated DVD's you still watch those movies and that matters by the way the collection from leagle viewrship sums it all up. :omghaha:

indians need to get in their head you guys lost on this one.
so what if pakistanis watch your outrageous films with action scenes that defy the laws of physics.
just admit you guys arent creative when it comes to coming up with ideas for movies.

its ok tho we'l stil watch them

There is a proverb in Hindi (correct me if I go wrong) "Dont crap on the same plate you eat in".

There is a proverb in Hindi (correct me if I go wrong) "Dont crap on the same plate you eat in".

how does that apply to this? what you guna do? stop copying american movies? lol oooh im so scared

Then what is the fuss all about. :what:

Did you run out of arguments? :lol:

seriously ask any pakistani our families dont like this kanjer stuff, we dont worship our actors n stuff like you guys in india, we just watch them, i mean ofcourse theres singers and actors in pak too but not like in india.

There is a large audience of Indian movies in Pakistan, nobody can deny it. If it is Hollywood copy, people still watch it.

how does that apply to this? what you guna do? stop copying american movies? lol oooh im so scared

I meant you watch these movies with a lot of interest and you still make fun of them and yes you would be scared if it is a horror movie copy. :lol:

seriously ask any pakistani our families dont like this kanjer stuff, we dont worship our actors n stuff like you guys in india, we just watch them, i mean ofcourse theres singers and actors in pak too but not like in india.

Why should I ask any Pakistani when the collections comming in from Pakistan shows a different story and just check what the Webby had to say. Like it or not Bollywood movies are a big hit in Pakistan.

:omghaha:
Hehe LOL at you for making fun of Indian film Industry when there is nothing remotely close in Pakistan. If you know Indian films are copied, then stop watching them :rofl:

I dont watch your hindi junk I prefer the orginal Hollywood movies..........as I said before we value quality over anything and we dont make it a matter of "national prestige" its purely business, we pay for the best value we get.....unlike you bhaarteez who are shamelessly stealing from others to feel elated.

Back
Top Bottom