What's new

Indian Maoist rebels kill seven in attack on police

Exactly...once there is equal progress in those parts of India, maoists will lay down arms. They want nothing else!!

Its not the case of equal progress. If it is so, then why are they destroying Schools and Railway tracks and stopping development work in rural areas.

The fact is, it is Bread and Butter of few of the scums, who are misleading innocent tribals for there profit.

Maoists are armed with infantry weapons from China. China should supply them with more anti-tank and anti-aircraft infantry gear. Once they capture an indian port, we can begin shipping Type 096 tanks, Z-19 combat helicopters and WS-2 artillery rockets to them. Then there will be final showdown between the Maoist army (joined by northeast, Kashmir and Tamil freedom fighters) and goi forces.

Some internet warriors need to enlighten them self.

Asia Times Online :: India's Maoists are no rag-tag rebels
I will still call a force armed with AK's,claymore a ragtag force.
A professional force should have Air support,artillery,MBT's,Transport aircraft,APC'S ballistic missiles.Maoists have none of them.

the rebels have succeeded in raising a army of their own right in the heart of the country that is fortified with AK- 47 assault rifles and an array of deadly weapons and arms.
The lower-most Maoist cadre use double-barrel and single-barrel guns, homemade weapons and claymore landmines to blow up vehicles.

Some internet warriors need to enlighten them self.

Asia Times Online :: India's Maoists are no rag-tag rebels

Once there heaven (jharkhand), has been deserted by them. Hardly we hear any incidents from Jharkhand these days.

If they have such a strong base(support), why they still hide in jungle and ambush vehicles?

Also you all have no clue about these robbers. They take Money (hafta/levi) in the name of party fund. Those who refuse are killed.

Again, If they are so worried about poor, why they are destroying schools? Who will benefit by not letting children getting educated? Indian Govt or these A**H****, who don't want people to get aware about there(maoist) real motive.

Who is suffering if railway track is blown...... Isn't it poor people, as railway is mode of transport for mass in India.

Just by putting some link from some bias or neutral but personal opinion, does not change the fact.

We had such type of insurgency in past too (Naxalbari), and we dealt with it very well.

Even this will get its appropriate fate.

Maoists are armed with infantry weapons from China. China should supply them with more anti-tank and anti-aircraft infantry gear. Once they capture an indian port, we can begin shipping Type 096 tanks, Z-19 combat helicopters and WS-2 artillery rockets to them. Then there will be final showdown because the Maoist army (joined by northeast, Kashmir and Tamil freedom fighters) and goi forces.

These days i don't react to your posts often. In fact i wait for your posts. Your posts make me realize, what do the level of thinking Chinese have. You give me strength to ignore you and also to visualize, what actually Chinese are capable off.

If all other Chinese think same as you, then there is nothing to worry about rising of China.

Finally i will say........... Give some respect to your nation and don't make people get an impression that China is an official Troll of this World.

Maoists are armed with infantry weapons from China. China should supply them with more anti-tank and anti-aircraft infantry gear. Once they capture an indian port, we can begin shipping Type 096 tanks, Z-19 combat helicopters and WS-2 artillery rockets to them. Then there will be final showdown because the Maoist army (joined by northeast, Kashmir and Tamil freedom fighters) and goi forces.

Agreed, Indian terrorist state got to be dismentaled. China, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Srilanka need to join hands to let go the Devilish brahimic state.

If they manage to capture an Indian port...we will nuke them.

You zionist are the only favourable to these hindutwa brahimist fascist state, no wonders two Odds in the bed.

And your are...no wonder you created a nuclear black market...Axis of Evil.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom