What's new

Indian Maoist rebels kill seven in attack on police

You zionist are the only favourable to these hindutwa brahimist fascist state, no wonders two Odds in the bed.

No wonder why you are supporting Evil Axis of your close friend.

FOR THIS YOU NEED A LION HEART which indians lack of:rofl:

IT DOES NOT NEED LION HEART, BUT A DUMB HEAD which unfortunately we don't have.:lol:

NO they are the deprived off neglected indians who are against indian democracy system & want freedome from indian occupation of their state.
What an Idiot...Did your mamma hit your lil a$$ hard today??
Get the ideology of Maoists first...and then speak useless sh!t like this...Maoists want a change political/bureaucratic system..not any friggin kind of 'independence'.

FOR THIS YOU NEED A LION HEART which indians lack of:rofl:

If this is humour...than acceptable!! Otherwise:welcome: to :devil:

What an Idiot...Did your mamma hit your lil a$$ hard today??
Get the ideology of Maoists first...and then speak useless sh!t like this...Maoists want a change political/bureaucratic system..not any friggin kind of 'independence'.

Independence is something that everyone doesn't understand.:tup:

I wonder why the government of India is reluctant in using its armed forces to crush the Maoists...
I understand army can only be called in for forces threatening India...
But y we dont value the life of police personals and crpf....
I believe the government is waiting for maoism to die up...but at the cost of valuable lives?

These days i don't react to your posts often. In fact i wait for your posts. Your posts make me realize, what do the level of thinking Chinese have. You give me strength to ignore you and also to visualize, what actually Chinese are capable off.

If all other Chinese think same as you, then there is nothing to worry about rising of China.

Finally i will say........... Give some respect to your nation and don't make people get an impression that China is an official Troll of this World.
he only pretends to be chinese.
In my opinion. the india maoists are shame of Maos ideology.
china will never support maoist in india.

Maoist are almost impossible to be wiped out coz , maoist provoke anti -govt agenda in the minds of the poor villagers and expands their group

Why doesn't India give freedom to the the oppressed and down trodden Maoists? What good is this so called democracy for if itdoes not provide the basic freedom to people.

Why doesn't India give freedom to the the oppressed and down trodden Maoists? What good is this so called democracy for if itdoes not provide the basic freedom to people.
The thing is they want development,none of the maoist group are asking for freedom,they want to overthrow the respective govt.
Agar apke country mein Taliban apke rangers ko mare to aap Unko freedom ke naam pe dusri country dete ho kya
aur waise bhi humare maoist freedom nahi mang rahe hain

It is due to freedom, these maoists have gone to this extent. While GOI was trying to negotiate with them, they where busy arming themself.

But don't worry, we know how to handle them. Naxalbari was crushed in past.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom