What's new

Indian man 'survives without food or water for decades'

impossible for a long durations not drinking, even to drink less than 1 glass for prolonged time will start affecting your kidneys..with no proteins in body your body muscles will be affected and in longer run you'll have severe problems, brain function is affected person becomes confused etc so many side effects..

Asim you are free to believe or not to believe.
Oh c'mon man this is peddling BS under the guise of free speech. I'm talking about hard facts. Something is impossible.

You think there aren't modern day miracle stories in Islam? But nobody sane enough really believes in them. They are interesting science phenomenons.

If you goto Wadi Bayda on the outskirts of Madina and on its lowest point put your car on neutral, it will start to go upwards on to the road and even reach speeds of 120kph. If you drop water there it starts climbing up the walls, and goes in the same direction.

This is something my own family members have witnessed and its freely available on youtube.

Legend has it, long ago some Jewish dude came to the Prophet in Madina and asked him to show him a miracle where he animates a tree. The Prophet asked him to go back to his town (Wadi Bayda) and tell a tree "Mohammad is calling you" and he did that and the tree started walking towards Madina. Ever since they say everything is being pulled to Madina from Wadi Bayda... According to the legend. Saudi government refutes this claim.

Probably something weird with the gravitational pull. Some scientists theorize that the entire topography of the mountain is slightly tilted that even its bottom end gives a gradient when compared to Madina.

Don't fall for miracle men. Do you know how many people in Pakistan lay claim to control Jins? If this were true, the army would've been the first to use a Jin weapon upon India.

I don't need mod rights to fight dumbasses who believe in Sai baba, Yogis and that the Machine Code was invented by Ancient Indians.

The problem is, your history is highly romanticized. The theoretical binary concept may have existed - yes we did figure out that the state of all most all things is either on or off. But having studied Digital Circuits in both Pakistani and American universities, I can safely say the Indian or Incas are never credited for binary code.

Binary language and the digital gates that form the basis of machine code were NEVER picked up from sanskrit.

LOOOL CHILL ASIM HAHAHAHA.

he really pissed you off.

Its funyn but dont question somebody's faith this ways. not worth it,

as for history : mayans and indian civilization have given a lot. but people just go too far. religion and civilization are two different things.

there is a field called vedic mathematics, i tried it and its actually good, but no binary stuff.

--- but dude what pissed u off so much - a few mindless child rant . Islam itself never allow you to disrespect somebody faith and religion. -----:cheers:

I don't need mod rights to fight dumbasses who believe in Sai baba, Yogis and that the Machine Code was invented by Ancient Indians.

The problem is, your history is highly romanticized. The theoretical binary concept may have existed - yes we did figure out that the state of all most all things is either on or off. But having studied Digital Circuits in both Pakistani and American universities, I can safely say the Indian or Incas are never credited for binary code.

Binary language and the digital gates that form the basis of machine code were NEVER picked up from sanskrit.

That's right, it's all Indian.

Last edited by a moderator:
DRDO should not waste its precious time to examine this rather pay attention to its projects which are getting delayed.........and come with a result , that will benefit India.

BTW every now n then u have some baba who are caught on some **** websites loool.

there is a baba who says he is reincarnation of sai baba. and he show some basic mafic tricks. i think david blain will be the king baba here .

even - TIGER WOODS will do it.

but same goes for muslims too - i know how muslims are blind folded , go taleban or those poor magic string thingi around the necks. loool

all in all - there is no denying - that a man can not survive without food, its almost like one can not post withotu a net connection . those who question it are just not worth replying

Oh c'mon man this is peddling BS under the guise of free speech. I'm talking about hard facts. Something is impossible.

You think there aren't modern day miracle stories in Islam? But nobody sane enough really believes in them. They are interesting science phenomenons.

If you goto Wadi Bayda on the outskirts of Madina and on its lowest point put your car on neutral, it will start to go upwards on to the road and even reach speeds of 120kph. If you drop water there it starts climbing up the walls, and goes in the same direction.

This is something my own family members have witnessed and its freely available on youtube.

Legend has it, long ago some Jewish dude came to the Prophet in Madina and asked him to show him a miracle where he animates a tree. The Prophet asked him to go back to his town (Wadi Bayda) and tell a tree "Mohammad is calling you" and he did that and the tree started walking towards Madina. Ever since they say everything is being pulled to Madina from Wadi Bayda... According to the legend. Saudi government refutes this claim.

Probably something weird with the gravitational pull. Some scientists theorize that the entire topography of the mountain is slightly tilted that even its bottom end gives a gradient when compared to Madina.

Don't fall for miracle men. Do you know how many people in Pakistan lay claim to control Jins? If this were true, the army would've been the first to use a Jin weapon upon India.

Miracle is not something coming out of lala land. If ABC did a miracle 2000 years ago such as car travels 120kph against all odds, science can tell the reasoning behind it as everything in this earth is bound to follow the nature. If I did a miracle and 20,000 ABC people died because of the "earthquake" than sure Science would have said it was because of the earthquake. There is always a man behind the gun.
Sure, jins story is something else and Pakistanis fail to understand the reality of it.

In conclusion, miracles (if any) are bound to follow natural law.
Miracles are not like a man holding a car upside down in the air.
That is against natural law.
Inventions, science everything is bound to follow the natural law.

LOOOL CHILL ASIM HAHAHAHA.

he really pissed you off.

Its funyn but dont question somebody's faith this ways. not worth it,

as for history : mayans and indian civilization have given a lot. but people just go too far. religion and civilization are two different things.

there is a field called vedic mathematics, i tried it and its actually good, but no binary stuff.

--- but dude what pissed u off so much - a few mindless child rant . Islam itself never allow you to disrespect somebody faith and religion. -----:cheers:
I seriously doubt this is Hinduism, I'm disrespecting the people who are probably cheating and deceiving millions of Indians out of their hard earned money. I have similar sentiments for all the babas at Pakistani Mazaars. All Charsis taking everyone for a ride and curing exorcism with a jhaaru (basically hitting people with severe mental disorders till they collapse).

I understand faith. But it should make some sense.

@Asim, all said and done, you are transgressing into religious beliefs of people here.. Why go there?? If its a con, let the people who are allegedly getting conned complain. Why tread a line that unnecessarily provokes extreme sentiments..

Miracle is not something coming out of lala land. If ABC did a miracle 2000 years ago such as car travels 120kph against all odds, science can tell the reasoning behind it as everything in this earth is bound to follow the nature. If I did a miracle and 20,000 ABC people died because of the "earthquake" than sure Science would have said it was because of the earthquake. There is always a man behind the gun.
Sure, jins story is something else and Pakistanis fail to understand the reality of it.

In conclusion, miracles (if any) are bound to follow natural law.
Miracles are not like a man holding a car upside down in the air.
That is against natural law.
Inventions, science everything is bound to follow the natural law.
That I can agree with and that can actually help DRDO... I wish some brilliant scientist convinced the IA that when the PA comes to attack the soldiers should go into deep meditation to survive like Jani.

Would you please stop trolling and for once post something straight. It's like 2 months now, that you have lost your sense of logic, or so it seems. And your being a Mod does not shake a hair on my arse, if you understand what I mean.

I seriously doubt this is Hinduism, I'm disrespecting the people who are probably cheating and deceiving millions of Indians out of their hard earned money. I have similar sentiments for all the babas at Pakistani Mazaars. All Charsis taking everyone for a ride and curing exorcism with a jhaaru (basically hitting people with severe mental disorders till they collapse).

I understand faith. But it should make some sense.

oh that happens every where just wakeup early in the morning and watch them - christian baba doing magic. ( the gospal magic loool )

to play with people's faith is very easy - because human are so tiny that they need a hope to survive - a hope that somebody is there.

religion to me is more about moral grounds , humanity and ethics.

but people are so blind folded they wont listen,

btw - innovation are more to do with culture not with religion- rather a religion is a innovation too, a part of science , some more some less. to me islam is one of the most scientific religion.

lmao : i agree that hitting people solves everything. loool it surely put them in order :D

@Asim, all said and done, you are transgressing into religious beliefs of people here.. Why go there?? If its a con, let the people who are allegedly getting conned complain. Why tread a line that unnecessarily provokes extreme sentiments..
Yeah right, I have't said a single thing about Hinduism, I took names of people and took names of questionable practices of people. Hinduism is a religion of millions of Pakistanis I got no beef with Hinduism. The issue has been posted on the forums as a defence topic and thus has come into scrutiny.

Back
Top Bottom