What's new

Indian man 'survives without food or water for decades'

That I can agree with and that can actually help DRDO... I wish some brilliant scientist convinced the IA that when the PA comes to attack the soldiers should go into deep meditation to survive like Jani.

Sahab, insaan jitni marzi jumps laga lah. His fate is decided...He will fight and will die OR will survive without fighting. Regarding DRDO, it is against natural law. Anyways, there is no point to discuss something which people are not aware of. IA will not take it seriously because it is against all odds.
Miracles (if any) are bound to follow natural law. The extent of natural law can be argued. Charasis and whatnot are fooling themselves and others.

Would you please stop trolling and for once post something straight. It's like 2 months now, that you have lost your sense of logic, or so it seems. And your being a Mod does not shake a hair on my arse, if you understand what I mean.
So says the man who believes Sai babas can regurgitate gold testes and create ash out of thin air, where Yoga can help people survive without food for 70 years. Dude next you'd be arguing for your right to say pigs can fly!

Don't advertise your hairy arse. You won't be solicited here.

Yeah right, I have't said a single thing about Hinduism, I took names of people and took names of questionable practices of people. Hinduism is a religion of millions of Pakistanis I got no beef with Hinduism. The issue has been posted on the forums as a defence topic and thus has come into scrutiny.

You are a Senior Mod. Have some modesty.

Btw, I do agree with your statement "I understand faith. But it should make some sense."

This thread deals with ABC, and you are talking about XYZ. Remember the reference to XYZ with ABC, you only mentioned it in some thread.

So says the man who believes Sai babas can regurgitate gold testes and create ash out of thin air, where Yoga can help people survive without food for 70 years. Dude next you'd be arguing for your right to say pigs can fly!
I will actually. You got a problem. If my faith says it, I will do it. Doesn't millions in your religion accept suicide missions for 72 virgins in their afterlife, without even knowing if those 72 virgins would be women or animals. Be rational. You are not worth debating.

Don't advertise your hairy arse. You won't be solicited here.
I do not give a damn Asim.

I will actually. You got a problem. If my faith says it, I will do it. Doesn't millions in your religion accept suicide missions for 72 virgins in their afterlife, without even knowing if those 72 virgins would be women or animals. Be rational. You are not worth debating.

relax, knock it off.. get back to the topic.

relax, knock it off.. get back to the topic.

My bad. Asim was one of the most sensible posters in here, I don't understand why this sudden bitterness. Whatever, I am not here to make forced statements, but to post my thoughts.

Be rational? You're telling me? :D Dude you severely lack any debating skills. After BSing about your Yogis and your raping, cheating Sai Babas and revering them as Gods, you're telling me to be rational. You want to be a dumbass? Please be my guest.

My bad. Asim was one of the most sensible posters in here, I don't understand why this sudden bitterness. Whatever, I am not here to make forced statements, but to post my thoughts.

He sure was being sensible. He didn't question the faith but was questioning how people were going blindly behind the self proclaimed god-men. His views are shared by millions of Indians too.

I've got to say this is one heck of a thread... giving me such a rare chance to celebrate the sanity of my fellow members here :yahoo:

By the way, if it were about faith, DRDO won't be in question and Prahlad Jani wouldn't be in a hospital to be tested by scientific instruments.

So all you faith-ful guys, close your browsers, close your eyes, take a deep breath... and fall asleep. :lazy:

Sahab, insaan jitni marzi jumps laga lah. His fate is decided...He will fight and will die OR will survive without fighting. Regarding DRDO, it is against natural law. Anyways, there is no point to discuss something which people are not aware of. IA will not take it seriously because it is against all odds.
Miracles (if any) are bound to follow natural law. The extent of natural law can be argued. Charasis and whatnot are fooling themselves and others.
Somewhere in the middle of the discussion, I got the brilliant idea of a Jin weapon :P If Bhoots are ever proven, thats going to be the first application for them :P Jins made it to Hollywood this time in the Clash of the Titans.

Be rational? You're telling me? :D Dude you severely lack any debating skills. After BSing about your Yogis and your raping, cheating Sai Babas and revering them as Gods, you're telling me to be rational. You want to be a dumbass? Please be my guest.

I never said anything about sai baba, or any yogi. You clearly were going offtopic. You did compare sanskrit to C, Java. You then brought about Hindu Idols drinking milk.

Tell me, were you not going offtopic and flaming?

Somewhere in the middle of the discussion, I got the brilliant idea of a Jin weapon :P If Bhoots are ever proven, thats going to be the first application for them :P Jins made it to Hollywood this time in the Clash of the Titans.

I don't buy the idea of Jins which people have. BUT on the lighter note, it would be interesting to see Jins in the Clash of the Titans.

He sure was being sensible. He didn't question the faith but was questioning how people were going blindly behind the self proclaimed god-men. His views are shared by millions of Indians too.

Kid, don't preach me. Spare me your BS.

Asim, faith never makes sense unless you are the chosen one, to be more precise.

Back
Top Bottom