What's new

Indian Killed in Hate Crime in New York City

^^^Thats an interesting observation.

But I think they never post pictures of ANY dead from their countries, be it white or brown or black, but post from other countries - non western countries to be specific.

But I think they never post pictures of ANY dead from their countries, be it white or brown or black, but post from other countries - non western countries to be specific.

That is true only with soldiers. American media have a sneaky way of demonizing non-whites. It is subtle that goes unnoticed but repeated often enough to leave a mark of the American public psyche.

The Anglo media (and much of the other white dominated media outlet) has a way of dehumanizing and diminishing the lives of non-whites.

One example is whenever there is a news of death of a non-white people, if there are photos of the atrocities or bodies, they invariably post it front pages and have pictures through the media. Seeing the dead bodies of non-white people in the media - diminishes the value of these people lives. Their lives are not sacred as the so called "whites".

However, the opposite is never found. Whenever there is a death with a picture of white people, those photos are never found, instead they put photos of vigils and flowers - to show people the sacredness of these white people lives that they never afforded the non-white the same courtesy. Even banned any images in the media, ie Christopher Steven cases. But any leaders, people, men, women, and children from developing, non-white countries are fair plays. When they do offend, they cite freedom of press, but only according to Western sensibilities.

People in the world should understand this.
Damn where the hell have you been lately and ogrish.com may change your mind for few minutes. people here consider CNN as anti white.

Back
Top Bottom