What's new

Indian Killed in Hate Crime in New York City

No - they will not go bonkers - They will want concrete action and FBI will closely monitor the case. If this Hindu Nationalist belongs to a particular group which has a published agenda of hate then they might ask GOI to take a concrete action. If they see a pattern they will issue travel notice.

True, when Pakistani terrorists in Mumbai murdered 6 Americans, US did not demand an apology or compensation from Pakistan. The false flag Pakistani is looking for some fun at the expense of the dead.

Ḥashshāshīn;3749532 said:
Think about it like this. Some Hindu Nationalist in India pushes an American on a train track. US would go mental and demand immediate apology and compensation etc

People from all over the world come to India... and India is just another developing country... women get raped, people get lost, or even killed. Some times when the Indian government fails to deliver justice, it becomes an international issue. As happened in the case of a 15 yr old girl who got raped and killed in Goa.

However, whenever the host country punishes the criminal, things go smooth between countries as if nothing happened. Just as a French got killed an thrown out of the train in the state of Rajasthan last year. The criminals got caught and were sentenced fairly quickly.

These two incidents are representatives of all other incidents related to crime against visitors where the actions of the host country come into question. Those actions of the host country are the biggest derivatives of how things proceed internationally with relation to any particular incident.

And when it comes to the US, it is rare when criminals escape their deserving punishment, esp when compared to countries like India.

If you cannot differentiate between hate crime and terrorism, then surely you do not know whether a color grey exists between black and white.

No country goes "mental" over such isolated incidents.

These extremist anti-Islam posters were displayed New York's subways

Extreme anti-Islam posters to cover New York subway stations next week

anti-musilim-ad-2.jpg

And then the US authorities wonder why hate crimes like this happen. :angry:

The fact is US has all those defects that US makes up as an excuse to attack another country militarily or economically!!!!! so why dont they first take the hell out of themselves than think of attacking someone else

I so wished she had done it in Utah so she could face the deth penalty

Russell Peters once made a comment: 9/11 has spoiled it for us brown people here in the west.

I doubt the accent part though. Native Urdu speakers's accent is quite different from say native Tamil or Telugu speakers accent.

Off topic but most pakistanis are not native urdu speakers. If you hear the urdu of a karachiite and a punjabi or pathan or baluchi or hindkowan you will know what I mean.

But you have a point as most Pakistanis I've met speak english with a western twang.

Regretable story , seems like act of a mad women

Regretable story , seems like act of a mad women

Americans always need to have an enemy for the media to string out into monsters: McCarthyism, the Yellow Peril, the treatment of blacks and POC... it's in our blood to be complete idiots and be spoonfed whatever geniuses like the goons at Fox News have to say to us.

This mentality is eating America alive and has been ever since its creation. Somehow, some way, we need to wake up before more innocent Americans and tourists are slaughtered.

Military funding and maintenence of rouge islands and hidden CIA camps take billions , do you think americans would not revolt if they found out where Billions and billions was being wasted

A mysterious enemy is needed to justify all the spending for the Military machine

Like i mentioned before, its the US media that encourages so much hate against brown people. I fear that once the blacks and hispanics gain more power they will make life hell for Asians in general.

US is now a hate machine. People there are now blinded by foolish jingoism. Goodbye civilization.

Very true.

It's peculiar how white American's who mostly built the nation up are simply handing their nation away!!!

Culturally black people already have massive Power in the us, and Peculiarly many Whites are facilitating this. It's not happening with Indian, Chinese, on European Culture (which is surely deserving Of more prominence?).

Like i mentioned before, its the US media that encourages so much hate against brown people. I fear that once the blacks and hispanics gain more power they will make life hell for Asians in general.

US is now a hate machine. People there are now blinded by foolish jingoism. Goodbye civilization.

The Western media, particularly the Anglo (American/British/Australian) media and press are some of the most pervasive brainwashing machine in the world. The media can turn against any minority and with the largely ignorant population, that doesn't spell good news for regular people doing their day-to-day business.

The Anglo media (and much of the other white dominated media outlet) has a way of dehumanizing and diminishing the lives of non-whites.

One example is whenever there is a news of death of a non-white people, if there are photos of the atrocities or bodies, they invariably post it front pages and have pictures through the media. Seeing the dead bodies of non-white people in the media - diminishes the value of these people lives. Their lives are not sacred as the so called "whites".

However, the opposite is never found. Whenever there is a death with a picture of white people, those photos are never found, instead they put photos of vigils and flowers - to show people the sacredness of these white people lives that they never afforded the non-white the same courtesy. Even banned any images in the media, ie Christopher Steven cases. But any leaders, people, men, women, and children from developing, non-white countries are fair plays. When they do offend, they cite freedom of press, but only according to Western sensibilities.

People in the world should understand this.

Back
Top Bottom