What's new

Indian kids being fed hatred against Pakistan

the same can be said about pakistan too as they also did not help afganistan then and are now monitoring india's every move in there.....what do u need afganistan for???

I have answer but first I need your answer wat do you get from afghanistan?....

Look at how that girl is smiling while saying that Afghanistan got bombed to "ashes", as if it was a good thing that thousands of innocent Afghans became "ashes" and their country plunged into a third decade of war.

Wah, i'm appalled by the indoctrination, blind patriotism, aggressiveness, and hatred embedded in the minds of these young indians, who BTW will lead their country in the future. When the guy asked "how many people believe we should attack Pakistan" 90% of them raised their hands.

Last edited by a moderator:

we get stability in the region, if afganistan falls to taliban again, it will become a new safe haven for the terrorists and india will have to take most damage....that is why we have focused more on development works, which is very important to cut support for terrorist ideology.....we want to show them that living is peace is the best way to live.....now your answer????

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

we get stability in the region, if afganistan falls to taliban again, it will become a new safe haven for the terrorists and india will have to take most damage....that is why we have focused more on development works, which is very important to cut support for terrorist ideology.....we want to show them that living is peace is the best way to live.....now your answer????

I accept....... and you can not do any thing about it....

and Your purpose is to use afghan as a card.......
No nO! read contribution of Pakistan during soviat afghan war , and now........ all refugees are here man .......Our business in world is peace and same goes for afghanistan.......... Now I'll leave the rest of research on you to research wat pakistan army and people also did for peace purposes. but i know you will never accept it. OVER

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Hmmm..... If teacher is a hater then wat would they teach to student .... "Hate"

Where did I point any fingers? I am asking you to quote me any similar examples from Dawn, Express Tribune or Daily Times about India.

Why Dawn vs TOI? :lol: because that is convenient for you. why not Dawn vs The Hindu and TOI vs The Nation? compare them now and let me know who scores better. it is not that you don't know but that is how you feel convenient for your argument. isn't?

So you surrender, but can't bring yourself to admit this.

Why should your opinion be respected, then? Why should Pakistanis follow such thinking, rather than oppose it - and you?

I dont wish to be off topic or get an infraction.
I think you are off topic and have nothing to say of any value on ANY post you do. Young solowman2 - all you do is come on here and show pure hatred for Pakistan. My opinion isnt here for you to respect or not respect. You have no right to judge me. You know what you are young man. I believe Zionists are the lowest of the low - thats it for me in a nutshell. Led by a guy that today has realized his allies call him a lying scumbag.
On topic not all Indian kids are fed hatred at school. This is wrong to generalize about a race.

Hmmm..... If teacher is a hater then wat would they teach to student .... "Hate"

i take it u are trying to say that india will teach eventually teach afganistan to hate pakistan....
first thing, we are not trying to meddle in afganistan's affairs...we did not make any noise when karzai said he will support afganistan in case of a US attack....but the pakistani government made a lot of noise when india and afganistan inked training pact....

and second thing, if this is the only reason, then india has friendly relations with other countries too, why doesn't pakistan speaks about those, infact, china is india's largest trade partner in terms of goods and our bilateral trade is only set to increase, why don't you oppose that, why do to have problem only with india helping afganistan???

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah hello Solomon2 - glad to see as ever you are off topic. Do you ever have anything to say on topic?
On topic - I dont believe Indian kids need to be fed hatred against Pakistan at school. Judging by some Indians posts on here there seems to be plenty around at home!

First of all there is no religion based hatred propagated in our text books. Second thing is that, if you can show one sentence of hatred from any Indian text book, I will stop posting in this forum (I know, I am not a big deal but not sure what else I should say). If there was any, our Kuldeep nayyars, Arundati Roys would have made that as a big issue already. And there would have been plenty of articles on that.

I dont wish to be off topic or get an infraction.
I think you are off topic and have nothing to say of any value on ANY post you do. Young solowman2 - all you do is come on here and show pure hatred for Pakistan. My opinion isnt here for you to respect or not respect. You have no right to judge me. You know what you are young man. I believe Zionists are the lowest of the low - thats it for me in a nutshell. Led by a guy that today has realized his allies call him a lying scumbag.
On topic not all Indian kids are fed hatred at school. This is wrong to generalize about a race.

Kids always precious we should bring them in right way. if we feed them hatred in early ages it reflect on us only. We believe in it. If my fellow pakistani members won't accept it. no issues.

Do you want the number of Pakistan-hating Indians to increase or decrease? Or don't you care?

Indians are a threat to Asia because their culture is naturally predatory and hateful (caste system). They see the world through the lens of the caste system: you kiss buts of higher ups and ruthlessly crush those lower down. China, Russia and Pakistan all agree about this now. The West tries to portray Islam as a violent civilization (not true for past 500 years), instead this title belongs to India.

China is moving fast to counter USA. India's time will be up soon, and then Asia will finally have peace.

@8:30?
What? Which politician in power (Federal as well as Provincial) is elected on Hate India campaign?
Can some one help me please?
ANP (which is dubbed as Pro India)?
PPP (Pro India)?
MQM (Ah...! Everyone knows Altaf Bhai's love for India)
PML (N)? (No way!)

Still waiting for answer?

Look at how that girl is smiling while saying that Afghanistan got bombed to "ashes", as if it was a good thing that thousands of innocent Afghans became "ashes" and their country plunged into a third decade of war.

Wah, i'm appalled by the indoctrination, blind patriotism, aggressiveness, and hatred embedded in the minds of these young indians, who BTW will lead their country in the future. When the guy asked "how many people believe we should attack Pakistan" 90% of them raised their hands.

Well no offense to the Indians here, but a lot of the programs on Indian channels are really garbage for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom