What's new

Indian kids being fed hatred against Pakistan

Indians are fed hatred against China and Chinese people as well.

When I first came here, I was very friendly to Indians, even though I didn't need to be. Everything I said about any topic concerning India was positive and supportive, anyone can check my post history and see.

Their response? "Stupid slanty-eyed chink!" :lol:

They even refer to their own fellow Northeasterners using this racial slur.

When I first came here, I was very friendly to Indians, even though I didn't need to be. Everything I said about any topic concerning India was positive and supportive, anyone can check my post history and see.

You and your compatriots celebrate the death of Tibetans. I think that can be a bigger issue.

:lol: Indian saying or not you are saying in every post

Right, then these same kids strap bombs on their chests blow up pakistanis to bits and pieces. They are doing this for past 22 years, stop them will ya....:hang2:
Yes this video is around 9-10 years old, all these kids are now wanted terrorists by Pakistan.

PS: Vir Sanghvi is a RAW agent. :pop:

why should we propogate friendship with pakistan among our kids when pakistanis feed their kids with anti india sentiments and stuff like gazwa e hind,destroy india,etc

i was never taught to hate Pakistan...i "embraced" it while growing up...everything that pakistan did in past makes us hate them more and more...

but that does not mean i hate everything about Pakistan....i love Pakistani music and Pakistani chicks...

PS:hatred is earned,it can not be induced.... Pakistan has earned its share of hatred...

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

we have nick names for people of some state...mallu,gujju,bhaiyya etc etc...

I can safely say, as a Pakistani, & almost every other Pakistani that I know, no one hates the common Indian man/woman. It's a friendly rivalry in our eyes. But I am afraid that the opposite does not hold true. Just look at how regular Indians on the comments sections of The Hindu, Times of India & other news outlets paint us all with the same brush: calling all Pakistanis terrorists, suicide bombers, Hindu haters etc. This is supposed to be the educated crowd in India. I think the political animosity is really affecting the common Indian, labeling every Pakistani citizen a hater & a terrorist. I hope I am wrong, because I've always thought the regular Pakistani Indian had a lot in common.

why should we propogate friendship with pakistan among our kids when pakistanis feed their kids with anti india sentiments and stuff like gazwa e hind,destroy india,etc

Majority of pakistanis don't feed on the mentality of attacking first, whereas India has long been an aggressor! Even in the video, the kids seem anxious on initial attack. And Gazwa-e-hind is about India attacking first and Pakistan finishing the war.

We gave trade concessions for the nation in the form of MFN.

We opened up our industries for their artists to earn and they are ever increasing .

We regularly give medical facilities at a cheaper rate .

There is much more and more.

Frustrated, yes could be cause ...all these are not reciprocated.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

:lol: Indian saying or not you are saying in every post

He plays the poor victim card... gets lots of sympathy... just laugh it off.

So this is how a chinese CRY baby looks like..

He plays the poor victim card... gets lots of sympathy... just laugh it off.

What victim card? :lol:

I am simply letting people know what you get for being friendly to Indians. Never miss a chance to stab in the back, no matter how much effort you put in to being friendly with them.

Majority of pakistanis don't feed on the mentality of attacking first, whereas India has long been an aggressor! Even in the video, the kids seem anxious on initial attack. And Gazwa-e-hind is about India attacking first and Pakistan finishing the war.

oh common even ur military generals know that any full scale war will finish pakistan..Its no that pakistan will finish the war.remember u all muslims are destined to die THE DOOMS DAY alas u guys dont know when and how it will come dont worry boys we will felicitate it..

I can safely say, as a Pakistani, & almost every other Pakistani that I know, no one hates the common Indian man/woman. It's a friendly rivalry in our eyes. But I am afraid that the opposite does not hold true. Just look at how regular Indians on the comments sections of The Hindu, Times of India & other news outlets paint us all with the same brush: calling all Pakistanis terrorists, suicide bombers, Hindu haters etc. This is supposed to be the educated crowd in India. I think the political animosity is really affecting the common Indian, labeling every Pakistani citizen a hater & a terrorist. I hope I am wrong, because I've always thought the regular Pakistani Indian had a lot in common.
Sadly in a way you are right....but its not because of the media propaganda but becoz of wat we have undergone.
I can tell u...till mumbai happened most indians had the same feelings that u say a normal pakistani has. But to be frank....mumbai was the flash point....even though it might not seem like a big event for u or anyone else around the world.....
i cant emphasize on how much it has effected the psychie of normal indians. The trauma...yea 'trauma' of watching it happen live on tv for 3 days continuously.....the pictures and emotions are still fresh and i dont think it will vanish soon.
Though i would agree that generalisation of pakistanis is wrong but a normal indian who doesnt get to interact with ordinary pakistanis cannot be blamed for having such feelings ultimatly.....I wish theirs a going back for us...i truely wish...but its a tough road! it is!!

What victim card? :lol:

I am simply letting people know what you get for being friendly to Indians. Never miss a chance to stab in the back, no matter how much effort you put in to being friendly with them.

You have repeated these words in ur posts, n number of times already and we all know you join any flame war for self satisfaction so we take ur words in that sense and move on as always.

Back
Top Bottom