What's new

Indian jihadis are fighting in Syria, says Assad's envoy

No, you are missing the key words of Indian logic like traing camps,state sponsored, financial support ,denial when faced Evidence etc....

Try harder next time.

What next.. Will he blow up himself in his office while in India.:lol:

How many Indian terrorists blow themselves up??That's the Afghan terrorists....But seriously they could do it....You won't be able to arrest him because of diplomatic immunity!

How many Indian terrorists blow themselves up??That's the Afghan terrorists....But seriously they could do it....You won't be able to arrest him because of diplomatic immunity!

So , what do you suggest us to do , blow him up before he blows himself up and plant a fake story ??

Islamic Jehadis and their radical ideology has unfortunately flown into India from Islamic neighbors in the near vicinity in the form of LET/HUJI etc and some of the Indian Muslim youth has fallen pray to it. India itself is working round the clock dealing with them. Check past few months of Indian news and you will find India has caught some big names of these Jehadis already. Out of the infected crop, some might have flown over to Syria, who knows? I would rather love it, when those radicals are laid to rest, in the brutalest possible way.

Don't work too hard to expose your stupid self by making comments like above. India has nothing to do with it and will deal with who ever it need to in the way it deems necessary.

That is because of an overdose of secularism in the country.

This is embarrassing. An ideal government must actually strip these scum off their nationality and disown them. They can live in their Taliban heaven anywhere else. But why do I get the feeling that they will be welcomed with garlands around their necks (if they return in one piece) from 10, Janpath.

imagine the amount of brainwashing gone to make them fly to a foreign country to fight. we are proud that the extreme interpretation of Islamic texts are prevented from reaching Indian Muslim youths. but, seems it is failing. new found Jihadis in India are not coolie soldiers or war ready barbarians or tribal people unlike other countries, but here many are educated. that says something - Islamic brainwashing is one of the most dangerous thing. education doesn't means you are safe from extremism. we have some of the Islamic seminaries which control the attitude of Muslims all over Asia. a Strict monitoring must be needed. but, Deoband is a no go area for Government or Police.

Have read the Quran, Sir? There is 'extreme interpretation' here. It is what it is.
imagine the amount of brainwashing gone to make them fly to a foreign country to fight. we are proud that the extreme interpretation of Islamic texts are prevented from reaching Indian Muslim youths. but, seems it is failing. new found Jihadis in India are not coolie soldiers or war ready barbarians or tribal people unlike other countries, but here many are educated. that says something - Islamic brainwashing is one of the most dangerous thing. education doesn't means you are safe from extremism. we have some of the Islamic seminaries which control the attitude of Muslims all over Asia. a Strict monitoring must be needed. but, Deoband is a no go area for Government or Police.

So according to you Muslims and their nations are barbarians! And you people are gentlemen!

What great logical reasoning made you reach to that conclusion? :cuckoo:

Damn just killed the innocent English. Yes, that's what he tried to mean. Everyone got the right to chose his own path and today may be to some they are bad but tomorrow they will be saluted by all Muslims for their sacrifices. #RESPECT

So according to you Muslims and their nations are barbarians! And you people are gentlemen!

definitely NO. by you people what do you mean? I am not a Hindu for that matter. there are Turkey and many such nations which can be model for other Islamic countries. I am just airing my opinion. there is indeed a move to bring a new Islamic code with strict laws, purdah enforcement and parallel courts(dar-ul-khada IINM) in many regions of India as well.

Damn I just killed the innocent English. Yes, that's what he tried to mean. Everyone got the right to chose his own path and today may be to some they are bad but tomorrow they will be saluted by all Muslims for their sacrifices. #RESPECT
^^Corrected you

definitely NO. by you people what do you mean? I am not a Hindu for that matter. there are Turkey and many such nations which can be model for other Islamic countries. I am just airing my opinion. there is indeed a move to bring a new Islamic code with strict laws, purdah enforcement and parallel courts(dar-ul-khada IINM) in many regions of India as well.

That is something can be considered. Should have write it first!

I am NOT bengali :omghaha: Just like you are not an aircraft :D
Bangladesh is independent - last time I checked.

We are Bangladeshi, not BANGLAs/bengali. Get it right.

Back
Top Bottom