What's new

Indian holiday in Balochistan?

But did she officially celebrate Indian Independence? Again, what about the flag and speech?? :what:

No wonder it didn't make the headlines...not even the last page.

What reason did they give for declaring the holiday?

But did she officially celebrate Indian Independence? Again, what about the flag and speech?? :what:

No wonder it didn't make the headlines...not even the last page.

But what about no holiday on 14 august???? Even that dont make it a news, even on last page????

Read X_Man's post again.

Sir he is talking about 2005/2006, and i am talking about 2008..

Well I was in Quette, the provincial capitol of Balochistan for more than 2 years and (2005/2006) and never heard about any such celebrations….If there were any, probably they were very localised and didn’t merit any mention….

Did i get u properly?? or not??

Officially none!

Neo simple reason 14 Aug 2008 is a Thursday and 15 Aug 2008 is Friday. So th reason is clear.

If 14th was the holiday than people would take it and bunk on 15 th to enjoy a long weekend.

By giving 15 th as a holiday only one days was lost.

Regards

Ps : All our holidays are on mondays.

Some people are giving it too much importance mate and I love conspiracy theories. :enjoy:
Lets have some more...:smokin:

Sir he is talking about 2005/2006, and i am talking about 2008..

Did i get u properly?? or not??

The word ‘OFFICIAL HOLIDAY’ has a very specific connotation….It would mean that all Govt offices, schools, institutions and the businesses are closed on that day!!! Well, No Sir: nothing happened like that…It was business as usual for everyone on 15 August...

As I said earlier, that a certain anti-government group might have decided to celebrate 15 Aug as their holiday, and I am sure that for them everyday is holiday as they don’t have anything constructive to do anyway!!! Look around you, and you will spot many of such characters in your surroundings too….

If you still insist and convinced that we the Pakistani people and the whole of our media is hiding some facts from you... Well, then you'll find nothing out here - we're all part of the global conspiracy to protect the truth….;)

Officially none!

Well then in that case didn't anyone bother to ask the Balochi administration why that day was declared a holiday.

Usually when a holiday is declared in India, the government alerts the public about the reason behind it.

Either it was to get a long weekend or there is some wrong information circulating.

This Rubish and a stupid propaganda !! nonsense news.

Well then in that case didn't anyone bother to ask the Balochi administration why that day was declared a holiday.

Usually when a holiday is declared in India, the government alerts the public about the reason behind it.

Either it was to get a long weekend or there is some wrong information circulating.

We have 3-4 Eid celebration in Pakistan, no one bothered about it either. ;)

Back
Top Bottom