What's new

Indian holiday in Balochistan?

any proove i am baloch wana see that and who declear that ?

The provincial government declared a holiday on 15th August? Really?

Its true!

As reported by APP no official function was organized in Balochistan on August 14, the Independence Day but the provincial government announced a holiday on August 15 which is Indian Independence day. This clearly reflects at the linkages of Baloch Nationalists and separatists with Indian agencies. Everyone knows that Brahumdagh Bugti operates out of Delhi yet the current govt is freeing all the BLA terrorists who were captured by the previous government.

Senator Jamal Leghari raised this issue in Senate and he was assured by Leader of the House Raza Rabbani to look into this matter. :coffee:

...but where is the outrage in Pakistan? Isn't the center concerned? How did they allow this in the first place?

Its true!

This clearly reflects at the linkages of Baloch Nationalists and separatists with Indian agencies. Everyone knows that Brahumdagh Bugti operates out of Delhi yet the current govt is freeing all the BLA terrorists who were captured by the previous government.

Chanakya-Neeti at work??????:rolleyes:

Last edited:
...but where is the outrage in Pakistan? Isn't the center concerned? How did they allow this in the first place?

There would have been if Indian flag was raised or ceremony been held to celebrate India's Independence Day but neither of them happened.

There would have been if Indian flag was raised or ceremony been held to celebrate India's Independence Day but neither of them happened.

Why would Balocisthan declare holiday on Indian independence day?
Something fishy here first of there was no such reaction or endorsement.
Secondly why is poster raising this topic now?
I believe holiday must of coincided with Aug 15th.

I aint concerned by bunch of Nawabs and criminals,the problems are political and Balochis are patriotic... balochis know that without PK control balochistan will be taken over by Iran and Taliban

Without Pakistan Balochistan is nothing and without Balochistan Pakistan is nothing :tup: :pakistan:

Last edited:
Mate, coincidence or not..whatever message was supposed to be delivered it clearly failed.
As long as I don't see Indian flag being raised I'm fine with it.

Back
Top Bottom