What's new

Indian Girls - Spin Off Thread (split from Paris Air Show)

Status
Not open for further replies.

6b8315bdcdf1fd46da30a1b35671e3d0.jpg

Aishwarya Rai is a living testament dude,,,,,,
I have seen more than enough Pakistani girls, and have even dated one for couple of months.
They are beautiful... just not my taste..... Not even south-asians...
I rather have venzuelan, italian or german, lebanese etc

and where were u dating that **** girl and mind u i have also been dating indian girls but she was not that good............comon adux live up to ur self......:hitwall:

and where were u dating that **** girl and mind u i have also been dating indian girls but she was not that good............comon adux live up to ur self......:hitwall:

Why dont you tell me, what makes the pakistani girls better?
Is it the better gene's?

I will take Blonde girls anyday; South Asian girls have way too much baggage and hygenie issues..lol

blonde girls? are you out of your mind?

honestly, i have a quote for you guys,

'jiska upar dekhoge niche mat dekhna, jiska niche dekhoge upar mat dekhna' :lol:

PAKISTANI MODEL.............EMAN ALI:flame: :smitten: :chilli:

Attachments

• 20060222_iman%20ali.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 35
adux your choise of chicks are really nice....hehe anyways.

now let me tell u boys Indian girls r no preety only ones which r in media mainly bollywood and fashion industries........and not all bollywood actress r pretty..........
But the only beauty in indian cinema i had a crush on is Lisa Ray
and let me let u yar..............LAHORE LAHORE HAI.........AUR LAHORE KI BACHIYON KA MUQABLA NAHE IF U DONT BELIEVE ME THEN PLEASE GO TO
LUMS,LSE,UCL,BNU.....AND THE MOST NCA...........ANI MOHAL......NO GIRLS FROM INDIA CAN MATCH THSES GIRLS NOT EVEN BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS......

duh, we curry eating peoples cannot match with tall and fair peoples like you man.

Joey,

I am very selective, and I really mean that...

Blonde's...Why?
Cuz i like them, i like the way they are, especially the scandinivian one's

blonde girls? are you out of your mind?

honestly, i have a quote for you guys,

'jiska upar dekhoge niche mat dekhna, jiska niche dekhoge upar mat dekhna' :lol:

I dont understand hindi that very well, But i got that...
I NEED both!!! I need perfection, anything less wouldnt do....

But as proved by airbus, no indian are fair and tall beautiful like pakistani's...must be our gene's..lol

Adux is taking every one but the important question is who will take him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom