What's new

Indian Girls - Spin Off Thread (split from Paris Air Show)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may get your wish if someone kills him for his knighthood. She will be single and ready to mingle once again.

Wish you the best anyway.

Regards

I dont think he has to die, for her come to me....
that would be cruel....lol

BROTHER I DIDNT UNDERSTAND U PLEASE ANSWER IN DETAIL............:hitwall:

Indian girls are better check out the girls in christ college bangalore and St.treasa's in cochin....
Goddesses...

i cudnt keep from not posting this pic.......an indian model.

66e5760ae8390990a5109fb618858d23.jpg

now let me tell u boys Indian girls r no preety only ones which r in media mainly bollywood and fashion industries........and not all bollywood actress r pretty..........
But the only beauty in indian cinema i had a crush on is Lisa Ray
and let me let u yar..............LAHORE LAHORE HAI.........AUR LAHORE KI BACHIYON KA MUQABLA NAHE IF U DONT BELIEVE ME THEN PLEASE GO TO
LUMS,LSE,UCL,BNU.....AND THE MOST NCA...........ANI MOHAL......NO GIRLS FROM INDIA CAN MATCH THSES GIRLS NOT EVEN BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS......

have you been to Bahria University in Islamabad? youll forget everything else...:smitten:

Here is another Indian Model for you

LOL!!!! Decision already made on 600 million women species in India...lol

There are no pretty girls either in anywhere else in India nor in Pakistan..like the Mangalorean girls....

hahahahahah.........u r only living in india u cant judge beaty of pakistani girls.........................if u dont believe me then please com to pakistan and visit
(LUMS,LSE.UCL,BNU...........NCA:flame: :chilli: ) IAM SURE ULL FORGET ALL MANGALOREAN GIRLS....:pakistan:

yea...i wonder how she became a model. most indian models are way better. and check the appendix incision on her belly.

I saw that, which made her even gross!!! more than that I didnt like her skin tone!!!

For me it doesnt matter wether a person has white, brown, black skin... tone should be soothing...

hahahahahah.........u r only living in india u cant judge beaty of pakistani girls.........................if u dont believe me then please com to pakistan and visit
(LUMS,LSE.UCL,BNU...........NCA:flame: :chilli: ) IAM SURE ULL FORGET ALL MANGALOREAN GIRLS....:pakistan:

Aishwarya Rai is a living testament dude,,,,,,
I have seen more than enough Pakistani girls, and have even dated one for couple of months.
They are beautiful... just not my taste..... Not even south-asians...
I rather have venzuelan, italian or german, lebanese etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom