What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
Hahahaha shut up general....... LOLOL you should though vote for me....rahul and I would make a kickass couple in power :D

@arp2041....no dear, Rahul has a stalker ;) lol

YOU AND RAHUL! :omghaha: YOU TWO WOULD RENDER OUR NATION A BANKRUPT STATE WHICH WILL HAVE FALLEN FURTHER THAN PAKISTAN! AND THAT IS SAYING SOMETHING. :disagree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody watched this NDTV - buck stops here Brand Modi vs Brand Rahul: India votes on speeches

Brand Modi vs Brand Rahul: India votes on speeches Video: NDTV.com

I watched almost 15 minutes . The anchor( idk her name ) asked everyone whose speech they like .

Every single one of them was supporting Modi and kicking rahul baba left , right and middle .

After each person sharing his view , the anchor was like " You all know this is not a comparison between modi and rahul "

I was laughing my @ss off everytime . A big fail at NDTV ..................:omghaha:

@KRAIT , @arp2041 , @Dillinger , @KS , @JanjaWeed , @jha

RAHUL BABA'S SPEECH EFFECT!!!!!! :D

Cong to fight 2014 LS polls under Sonia, Manmohan: Digvijaya

The Congress will fight the 2014 general elections under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, party general secretary Digvijaya Singh said on Saturday and questioned the projection of Narendra Modi as prime ministerial candidate by the NDA.

"We will go to the elections (2014) under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi and Manmohan Singh. We are not projecting any candidate as Prime Minister," Singh told reporters at the APCC headquarters in Guwahati.

"There has been a lot of hype in the media about Modi being NDA's prime ministerial candidate. Modi is the chief minister of Gujarat but at the same time he has not performed outside the state of Gujarat," he said.

"If comparison has to be made then it should be with Congress chief ministers. In no sector is Gujarat number one. In human development index Assam is better then Gujarat with Kerala being number one," Singh claimed.

"There seems to be more interest in finding out who will be the Prime Minister then what is the agenda of political parties," the AICC leader said.

"We have a parliamentary democracy and fight elections on the manifesto of the party, its ideology and programmes.

Our's is not a presidential form of government that we put up a candidate in advance," the former chief minister added.

"If we get a majority and form the government, it will be decided then who will be the Prime Minister. We are not projecting any candidate now," he said.

"As Rahul Gandhi rightly said the issue is not who becomes the Prime Minister but which government comes to power, what it can do for the people and fulfil the aspirations of the people," the Congress leader said quoting the party vice-president.

"Investments in the manufacturing sector and also FDI in Maharashtra are better than in Gujarat. Delhi and Haryana are ahead of Gujarat in per capita income," Singh said.

"In what way do you see Modi as an outstanding politician compared to Congress chief ministers? The hype created is unnecessary," he said.

"All programmes of UPA-I and II have been for empowering common man. Compare the UPA with the NDA. During the NDA no action was taken to empower the people," the Congress leader said.

Cong to fight 2014 LS polls under Sonia, Manmohan: Digvijaya - Hindustan Times

@jha @Mritunjaya

even now in Karnataka all is not lost.

Yeddy has been sending regular signals that he is willing to come back to BJP or have an alliance with it if the Delhi gang of BJP is cut to size. He has also said the "real BJP is the BJP of Modi, Chauhan, Raman Singh, Parrikar " etc which clearly shows his issue is not with BJP but with certain individuals in it.

I feel Yeddy as a mass vote grabber is mroe important than people like Venkaiah Naidu, Ananth Kumar or even Jaitely who have no mass base.

As much as I know, there are seven major regional parties who have shown their "sincere" interest in joining NDA. Cant disclose the names. I just dont want BJP to mess up this 2014 opportunity. Modi or, no Modi Congress needs to go .

One of them I can guess - ADMK..

But lets hope what you say is true..

Congress NEEDS to go. With the two sucessive terms, power is getting to their head where they have started to assume that they are the default rulers of India and getting sloppy and arrogant.

There are some rumors going on in twitter that Sachin Tendulkar has plans to join Congress...

Sachin please dont do that and loose your respect for money.

This was an online poll (Twitter) on who should "Congress" declare as their PM candidate ? See the response :omghaha:

f36o47p.jpg

clearly the 100 cr social media package has gone down the drain. Or congress leaders did a scam in that too...:haha:

There are some rumors going on in twitter that Sachin Tendulkar has plans to join Congress...

Sachin please dont do that and loose your respect for money.

I think is halfway up there already! He is a Rajya Sabha MP due to Congress's recommendation. Even if he joins Congress officially.. I don't think it will make any difference. After all oration is not one of his strong point, & in vote bank politics you need to be heard to be counted!

I think is halfway up there already! He is a Rajya Sabha MP due to Congress's recommendation. Even if he joins Congress officially.. I don't think it will make any difference. After all oration is not one of his strong point!!

There are enough fools to blindly vote for whoever Sachin says.

This was an online poll (Twitter) on who should "Congress" declare as their PM candidate ? See the response :omghaha:

clearly the 100 cr social media package has gone down the drain. Or congress leaders did a scam in that too...:haha:

I think along these same lines as the people who participated in that poll.

If I had to chose in Congress, I would blindly take P. Chidambaram as PM anyday over Rahul Gandhi or Manmohan Singh.

He would have made some impact had he joined the politics few years ago when he was still in his prime. But now.. his popularity is waning due to his poor showing on the cricket field. There was an article by Bal Thakrey couple of years ago in Saamna criticising him badly for some real silly issues. I was expecting some strong reaction from Sachin's ardent amchi mumbai fans. But there wasn't even a boo from anyone apart from few english media anchors making silly noises. Goes to show... everyone has a shelf life & Sachin is no exception either!

Most of mumbai yuppies are fools only,never seen a worse bunch of dumbos anywhere else,they truly belong to the western line.

PC as PM,

People still think so high of him,my god.

Back
Top Bottom