What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
There is a feeling that Karnataka is a lost cause and Modi does not want to come there. He may at max campaign in a few seats in urban ares like bangalore similar to what RG did in Gujarat

I think it goes beyond that. Modi is smart enough to realize that the present karnataka govt. has lost credibility with the people there and he does not want the muck to stick to him if he campaigns in K'taka.

Second point is Yedurappa is a Modi man and they have know each other for more than 30 years. If Yedurappa manages to win a few seats then Modi will try to welcome him back into the BJP and will come across as a statesman and a good leader who can help build NDA allies.

Devi Gowda is close to Dr. Subramaniyan Swamy (swamy's daughter married his son) and if Gowda gets a few seats there then Modi can also get his support via Dr. Swamy who is part of NDA and is pro Modi.

Loss for BJP in Karnataka will weaken Modi's detractors in BJP. If Modi leads the campaign and looses karnataka then Modi will have to carry the burden of failure which will weaken him within BJP and will give the congress unnecessary ammunition to attack NaMo.

...........of course all this is speculation.

@jha I agree that most idiot (in a political sense) Hindus will not cast their votes in a strategic way and will let their perverse sense of morality come in between - though there are also still Hindus who can get polarized.

I also agree that BJP should beat Cong in the media game. But that is almost impossible considering that most of the media houses are themselves headed by left leaning persons like Bakrkha dutt, rajdeep sardesai, rahul kanwal etc who are idealogically opposed to BJP..

One thing I dont agree is projection of Modi..by confusing the voter as to whom they wold project as PM, they are also putting off many people who want to see Modi as PM. That confusion has the possibility of demoralizing the grass roots BJP worker who are now a bit energized by the name Modi.

And the talk about allies is overblowed dude..Indian politicians are hardly known for thier idealogy..if BJP gets sufficient seats they will get support - Modi or no Modi..you just need to see 1996 and 1998..At that time Vajpayee and Advani were ridiculed, criticised and BJP was virtually an untouchable in Indian politics..but once they got sufficient numbers more than enough "secular" allies came to them..the politicians can always invent reasons to ally with Modi..so he is not the issue...the issue is how many seats BJP gets..that decides whether allies will come or not..

Even now afaik, BJD, ADMK, MNS, SS, Akali are ok with Modi..

As much as I know, there are seven major regional parties who have shown their "sincere" interest in joining NDA. Cant disclose the names. I just dont want BJP to mess up this 2014 opportunity. Modi or, no Modi Congress needs to go .

.....Why do I get the feeling that Karnataka was Sushma Swaraj's mishandling and Modi will cleverly leave her holding the baby. In any case If Modi is abandoning Karnataka then it appears to be a lost cause.

It is not just Sushma Swaraj's fault. She was mislead by many politicians from Karnataka who were jealous of Yeddy. All in all BJP lost a considerable chunk of votes.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not just Sushma Swaraj's fault. She was mislead by many politicians from Karnataka who were jealous of Yeddy. All in all BJP lost a considerable chunk of votes.

That is the problem of not being a mass leader .....you can be mislead by other politicians who command some mass support. Same is true for any profession you choose. If you want to be a manager better know how to do the job of your juniors. Sushma was promoted beyond her time to keep the seat warm for Advani......the result is there for all to see.

YES. You Should.

If by any MISTAKE, you do have a feeling to VOTE for Rahul Baba, this video should get back you to your senses :lol:

Actually I watched few minutes of his speech .

The speech changed the way I used to look upon him .Earlier I used to think he is a failure.

He is in no means a failure . He is a complete disaster.

Come here and save your boytoy if you can. :azn:
@arp2041 Can you imagine if we got saddled with HER as Sonia 2.0. Katl-e-aam ho jaega. :fie:

Yaar, India ko yeh pura BACKWARD ley jayegi....b'coz she like everything BACKWARDS :lol:

@arp2041 Did you read the manushi links KS had put up, I'll get properly free next month, phir mai hafta bhar baithke verify karunga us me diya hua material, IF its true then bhai sahab at least 5000 fellows (all of them 18 and above- VOTERS) will get that brief ALONG with my indexed and referenced verification of the same.

Yaar, India ko yeh pura BACKWARD ley jayegi....b'coz she like everything BACKWARDS :lol:

She'll sell us to her uncle @Armstrong and that jalaad will make us do the mujra in his court. :cry:

NEVER!!!!!

Come here and save your boytoy if you can. :azn:
@arp2041 Can you imagine if we got saddled with HER as Sonia 2.0. Katl-e-aam ho jaega. :fie:

Hahahaha shut up general....... LOLOL you should though vote for me....rahul and I would make a kickass couple in power :D

@arp2041....no dear, Rahul has a stalker ;) lol

Actually I watched few minutes of his speech .

The speech changed the way I used to look upon him .Earlier I used to think he is a failure.

He is in no means a failure . He is a complete disaster.

Now we know why he was shying away from speaking in public. As that good old say goes... Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt.:lol:

@arp2041 Did you read the manushi links KS had put up, I'll get properly free next month, phir mai hafta bhar baithke verIfy karunga us me diya hua material, IF its true then bhai sahab at least 5000 fellows (all of them 18 and above- VOTERS) will get that brief ALONG with my indexed and referenced verification of the same.

She'll sell us to her uncle @Armstrong and that jalaad will make us do the mujra in his court. :cry:

NEVER!!!!!

No he is a kashmiri traitor. I'll never sell you to him, that's a PROMISE :D

Back
Top Bottom