What's new

Indian genealogy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandara

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
I would like to discuss the indian genealogy and why it results in dark skin and causes tendency to rape women in toilets and buses it maybe a result poor conditions faced by indian men.

Some theories that are possible are the hindu obligation to drink cow urine, which may result in caste based segregation, this segregation causes tendency to rape women in toilets. I think if they convert their religion to Islam it may make a right step towards addressing some of these issues. And may put them on the path to becoming closer to the Chinese economy which will help them win internet battles with the 50 cent Chinese army. I think this will take India out of the failed state status and will be able to resist being obliterated by the Pakistani and 50 cent Chinese armies.

:bounce:
Please discuss all the above state issues and topics.

i need four wives then i can take on this internet battle .:cheesy:

50 centz chinese army or 50% percent Chinese army?

Are you Bandara or "Bandar" ?:taz:

I would like to discuss the indian genealogy and why it results in dark skin and causes tendency to rape women in toilets and buses it maybe a result poor conditions faced by indian men.

Some theories that are possible are the hindu obligation to drink cow urine, which may result in caste based segregation, this segregation causes tendency to rape women in toilets. I think if they convert their religion to Islam it may make a right step towards addressing some of these issues. And may put them on the path to becoming closer to the Chinese economy which will help them win internet battles with the 50 cent Chinese army. I think this will take India out of the failed state status and will be able to resist being obliterated by the Pakistani and 50 cent Chinese armies.

:bounce:
Please discuss all the above state issues and topics.

Post/thread reported

Is it true Indians worship cows?

Some Hindus do.
And not all Indians are Hindus.

This is not one of the topics to be discussed. Topics to be discussed are:

-rape-
-toilets-
-50 cent chinese army-
-failed state-
-dark skin-
-hindus-
-urine-
-caste system
-poor conditions in india
-indian genealogy
-indian economy-
-hindu failures
-chinese economy-
-converting hindus to Islam.
-preventing india from being obliterated-

Wow..... you really wanna get banned very soon, not?....

This is not one of the topics to be discussed. Topics to be discussed are:

-rape-
-toilets-
-50 cent chinese army-
-failed state-
-dark skin-
-hindus-
-urine-
-caste system
-poor conditions in india

Do you ever heard story of Glass houses and Stones ?
or
Soop kahe chhalni se tujhme bahattar chhed
or
pot calling the kettle black

?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom