What's new

Indian forces shoot dead six protesters in Kashmir: police

I condemn what Happened in Kashmir. However, I fail to understand why PAKISTANI don't show same feeling, type Rosy Comments in Profanity on the Daily Bomb Blast In Pakistan? ? Why do Pakistani abandon those thread? Yesterday there was one more Incident in Kashmir wherein Militant Attacked Doctor whose life is in Danger and two Police Men Died in that Attack. That thread was closed by Moderators? ??Why no Pakistani is bother about that Incident? Isn't the Doctor and Policemen Kashmir? ?? Why no Tears for them?? Why such Double Standard and Hypocrisy? ???

People do, you just choose to overlook the posts.

People do, you just choose to overlook the posts.

No I didn't over look the Posts. However, I over looked the Rosy Comments by Pakistanis. You over looked the comment about Kashmiri Doctor and Policemen who were attacked and killed by Militants. Not only you, but all Pakistani members over looked it?? No love, regret or Tears for them?

I know, isn't it all the reason you are on PDF?

PDF has INDIAN DEFENCE SECTION, so we visit PDF. Why don't you Raise this issue with PDF MANAGEMENT and ask them to delete Indian section and Block all Users from Indian? ???

No I didn't over look the Posts. However, I over looked the Rosy Comments by Pakistanis. You over looked the comment about Kashmiri Doctor and Policemen who were attacked and killed by Militants. Not only you, but all Pakistani members over looked it?? No love, regret or Tears for them?

Had everyone been commenting on every single death in the world, im afraid PDF would be out of bandwidth. But its always nice to criticize those who try to defend murderers. Stop pretending to care for the dead, your aim here is to victimize your self. :coffee:

In my quote to him only, there was no mention of India but the person. Its typical of people like you to generalize things to themselves as nationalities and turn into false victims. I wish mods actually worked to eliminate stupid posts by stupid people with no sense of reading and understanding a sentence.

Ha, its funny to see your real motive. It was PA all along. We are victims of our own mistakes, that is ever allowing Taliban scum to live/ grow. People like you come to PDF with a single aim, to make false allegations on people then sticking to them with hilariously made up facts. People like yourself are quickly noticed as least credible and not worth arguing with.

Rather than saying me least credible, why do not you prove me wrong by denying the facts I stated? Isn't it the more effective way to prove me least credible? By the way what is my real Motive? Pl enlighten me.

Rather than saying me least credible, why do not you prove me wrong by denying the facts I stated? Isn't it the more effective way to prove me least credible?

In the justice system, party making allegations need to prove not the other way around. And we all I think have seen various proofs from Indian govt recently.."Because we strongly believe so!" :omghaha:

Dude....Muslims killed by Hindus...should I say when Shias were killed in Bomb blasts in Pakistan, it was Sunni Military and Intelligence that let it happen....

Do you know same thing happened in Xinjiang province in China.....protestors were shot when attacked by mob ?

I'm not sure what they expected to happen when they tried to attack armed Chinese security forces.

In the justice system, party making allegations need to prove not the other way around. And we all I think have seen various proofs from Indian govt recently.."Because we strongly believe so!" :omghaha:

Who Made the allegation? Who told me least credible? Burden of proof is on you.

Had everyone been commenting on every single death in the world, im afraid PDF would be out of bandwidth. But its always nice to criticize those who try to defend murderers. Stop pretending to care for the dead, your aim here is to victimize your self. :coffee:

After 2 post that thread wad closed. :ashamed:. You are the One who is Pretending??????? Kashmiri Doctor was attacked and two Kashmiri Policemen were Killed by Militants, not by Army/Bsf? ?? :so are you one of Terrorist Sympathizer like we have FOR TTP ON PDF and Pretending to Ignore there Deeds??

After 2 post that thread wad closed. :ashamed:. You are the One who is Pretending??????? Kashmiri Doctor was attacked and two Kashmiri Policemen were Killed by Militants, not by Army/Bsf? ?? :so are you one of Terrorist Sympathizer like we have FOR TTP ON PDF and Pretending to Ignore there Deeds??

Ha! Terrorist sympathizer, hasn't this one become the recent most loved word to use for Pakistanis who don't agree to your BS? Almost same as, "if you are not with me, you are against me" or "If you don't agree you are not a patriot".

What threads mods close is their choice/ decision. Had I been a mod, I'd clean up the rats on these forums. :)

I condemn what Happened in Kashmir. However, I fail to understand why PAKISTANI don't show same feeling, type Rosy Comments in Profanity on the Daily Bomb Blast In Pakistan? ? Why do Pakistani abandon those thread? Yesterday there was one more Incident in Kashmir wherein Militant Attacked Doctor whose life is in Danger and two Police Men Died in that Attack. That thread was closed by Moderators? ??Why no Pakistani is bother about that Incident? Isn't the Doctor and Policemen Kashmir? ?? Why no Tears for them?? Why such Double Standard and Hypocrisy? ???

Pakistanis do show concern on these incidents what is there to debate in the first place when a terrorist kill innocent people in Pakistan except posting RIP? as compared to that there is alot to debate when Indian invader army kill innocent Kashmiris just because they protest against high handedness of indian state terror organisations occupying Kashmiri land.

Above all for a second or two if we take your question into account, then let me post the same question to you Indians that why you bharatis aka Indians are so afraid to discuss the sorry death of over 20 kids just yesterday due to poisoned /substandard food instead you Indians are more concerned about Pakistani internal matters.

Why you Indians dint show much concern about daily rape incidents in India ? All of you did is an ostrich like burrying head in sand act

Ha! Terrorist sympathizer, hasn't this one become the recent most loved word to use for Pakistanis who don't agree to your BS? Almost same as, "if you are not with me, you are against me" or "If you don't agree you are not a patriot".

What threads mods close is their choice/ decision. Had I been a mod, I'd clean up the rats on these forums. :)

But still no REGRETS FOR THE DEEDS, And its BS OF Terrorist :ashamed:.

Enjoy the Thread :wave:

Back
Top Bottom