What's new

Indian firms eye huge mining investment in Afghanistan.

well, as of late, their shaped-charge Dragon IEDs have been blowing up a lot of things. . . but nothing that would directly concern you.

and yes -- i will say it with a straight face. Your goods through Pakistan would not be safe.

Hell -- if i saw an indian-marked truck in my country, just out of principle, i'd shoot the tires out with my Zigana 9mm. :laugh:

well, as of late, their shaped-charge Dragon IEDs have been blowing up a lot of things. . . but nothing that would directly concern you.

and yes -- i will say it with a straight face. Your goods through Pakistan would not be safe.

Hell -- if i saw an indian-marked truck in my country, just out of principle, i'd shoot the tires out with my Zigana 9mm. :laugh:

...and if it still did not stop, you're just gonna blow yourself up...:laugh:

not a bad idea actually...though i prefer using it on weekends only.

Just in case....keep that suicide vest as a back up.

:lol:

you'd be amazed how many ways there are to immobilize a moving vehicle using even simple household items....but we're going off on a tangent.

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

how is the old lady doing?

bad....it's sitting on stilts, needs a new rear left trailing arm.....which i will be replacing tonight in my garage if i can sneak out of work early without the boss noticing.

good luck n have fun. i also need to change the passenger side axle and trans mount on mine.

axles + CV boot kit arent that expensive; tranny mounts can be either cheap or very costly....i dont know what u drive

i'm sorry that you're married....i don't know what you were thinking. good luck on the work.

I've been getting some curious PMs from people. Allow me to clarify my position on this topic. Anything that benefits Afghanistan and its people and economy is a good thing. However, every country has a right and a sacred duty to protect its national interests.

i just felt the need to clarify that, because every day i post something that comes off as ''provocative'' -- i get un-wanted mail which is worthy less of my time and worthy more for dustbin.

Manmohan singh should stop being pro pakistan and a US puppet.

India should use friend Iran-Russia to help Afghan people and Indian companies earn while helping afghan people with utilization of their natural resources.

axles + CV boot kit arent that expensive; tranny mounts can be either cheap or very costly....i dont know what u drive

I have a 2000yr Passat and a 2010yr Passat. The 2000 one needs some TLC every now n then.
Total parts will be about 300USD which ain't too bad. Usually the labor charges are the real killer but fortunately I've learnt a bit of car work in order to keep the wife and wallet happy. :lol:

i'm sorry that you're married....i don't know what you were thinking.

I wasn't thinking :lol:

Back
Top Bottom