What's new

Indian firms eye huge mining investment in Afghanistan.

no need to tax them...a few AK-47 to the Afghan tribal will do well in extorting their share out..USA cannot last anymore in Afghanistan so they are using India as their proxy to steal.

So if Chinese company mines in Pakistan thats brotherly relationship right there, Indian company mines in Afghanistan, thats stealing!

Not biased at all:rofl:

no need to tax them...a few AK-47 to the Afghan tribal will do well in extorting their share out..USA cannot last anymore in Afghanistan so they are using India as their proxy to steal.

So, you accepted that you gave AK-47 to Afghanistan Taliban. Good to know.

We don't steal but we do business like Chinese doing in Pakistan. If you can, Then stop our presence in Afghanistan. Talking won't do anything !!

whatever the bhartis do in Afghanistan is their own business as long as it doesnt interfere in Pakistan --and for that reason surely we'll have some close eyes on their moves....business is business, the media and other individuals like to hype this whole thing up -- that Pakistan will suddenly raise hue and cry over it. Dirt cheap indian labourers have been in Afghanistan for well over a decade now, mixing concrete and working on roads and some other projects here and there. india does have some 'interests' there -- some financial and of course some illegitimate things which they will be held accountable for --such as using Afghanistan soil in a hostile fashion against Pakistan.....those are generally things that don't (and can't) go un-answered.

as for the routes -- well they have a working relationship with the Uzbeks so maybe they can coordinate with them. I'd be very surprised if Pakistan granted hindustan the rights to use its highways up till the border with Afghanistan. In fact, I personally wouldn't bet on it. High toll or no toll at all. It's a national security issue. I don't think the indians have proved that they can be trusted; same way they argue that they don't trust Pakistan.

can't change geography though!

Well brave words but india is already running out of afganistan securing its langot even before usa has left the afghanistan.

India left standing in Afghan musical chairs :smokin:

So India has only two option left in Afghanistan either lick it or kick it.As world know India has no ballls to kick i it only thing india is good at is licking it.;)

Change your original flag to **** you false flagger. :angry:

Great going INDIA.. We need to become aggressive like the Chinese to find the resources all over the world.

whatever the bhartis do in Afghanistan is their own business as long as it doesnt interfere in Pakistan --and for that reason surely we'll have some close eyes on their moves....business is business, the media and other individuals like to hype this whole thing up -- that Pakistan will suddenly raise hue and cry over it. Dirt cheap indian labourers have been in Afghanistan for well over a decade now, mixing concrete and working on roads and some other projects here and there. india does have some 'interests' there -- some financial and of course some illegitimate things which they will be held accountable for --such as using Afghanistan soil in a hostile fashion against Pakistan.....those are generally things that don't (and can't) go un-answered.

as for the routes -- well they have a working relationship with the Uzbeks so maybe they can coordinate with them. I'd be very surprised if Pakistan granted hindustan the rights to use its highways up till the border with Afghanistan. In fact, I personally wouldn't bet on it. High toll or no toll at all. It's a national security issue. I don't think the indians have proved that they can be trusted; same way they argue that they don't trust Pakistan.

can't change geography though!

Well just that I have to say Pakistani laborers are supremely talented. They don't do manual labor at all. They are so talented that the innovative products they create can't be seen by the world "at all". They make the largest companies in the world. And that gives them the every right to criticize and even belittle others.

Oh by the way, they don't watch their faces in the mirror as too.

There's a big difference. All sane minds know America went into Afghanistan and Iraq to make a quick buck! It seems India is also following suit like a good lackey. Business is business!

nothin personal....strictly business

every nation will look out for its own national interests first.

hell --- even when Pakistan was recovering from biblical floods last year, the hindustanis found it appropriate to send lobbyists to combat EU concessions to Pakistani exports.....and that WHILE asking that Pakistan grant it MFN status.

so in my mind, you reap what you sow

xyxwave.gif

A route through Pakistan is not in India's interest. It will always be subject to the whims of the Pakistanies.

A route through iRan will be a far more stable option.

It's better to bypass the Pakistanies in our dealing with the Afghans.

my advice to hindustani would be to use Iranian or Uzbek option...more expensive and logistically more tedious; but your only real feasible option.

Pakistan is out of the question --neither the people nor the govt/military will take kindly to it.

...at least we know the Iranians are not in the habit of blowing things up be it human bodies or international shipments. ;)

Back
Top Bottom