What's new

Indian firing on LoC kills Pakistani soldier

Inna lilahi wa inna ilaihi raji''un.

Khoon ka badla khoon, there will be revenge, that is for sure, revenge isn't immediate though, it will come at a time and place of the army's choosing.

But where is the immediate response on the LoC?

2 soldiers martyred today... in 2 instances of firing.

No innocent Kashmiri goes to the LOC, one of the most heavily militarized regions in the world! And again same thing can be said about every TTP or Baloch separatist your armed forces claim to kill. There is no end to such absurdity.

Just give it a rest now, this argument is going no where. But yeah if you want to see photos of dead militants let me know, will be my pleasure :wave:

If that helps you sleep better .. go for it .

I have a question.

How much money does the govt in India/Pakistan give to the family if a solider die?

Do the govt bear any cost for very long time?

Focus on the sequence.

I have seen photos of militants killed by the Indian Army. And I am happy to post em here.

Pakistan has proposed tht UN observers to be sent to LOC... its india has has and is declining.. if india believes Pakistan is sending ilfiltrators.. agree to UN observers n we will see? why decline? what is india scared off?

This is very unfortunate to have off topics discussions on a thread meant for paying tribute to a soldier, killing of any country man is always sad and shall not be counted as numbers to settle scores

Loosing army men on both side of border is indeed very sad and ceasefire must be enforced

Pakistan has proposed tht UN observers to be sent to LOC... its india has has and is declining.. if india believes Pakistan is sending ilfiltrators.. agree to UN observers n we will see? why decline? what is india scared off?

It has? Please share the news link, I can comment after that.

India is not scared of anything, bringing UN would internationalize the otherwise dormant Kashmir issue.

[Bregs];4677895 said:
This is very unfortunate to have off topics discussions on a thread meant for paying tribute to a soldier, killing of any country man is always sad and shall not be counted as numbers to settle scores

Loosing army men on both side of border is indeed very sad and ceasefire must be enforced

India should agree to US observers being sent to LOC .. and a strict ceasefire should be enforced... if not.. the cycle will continue... unfortunately.

There is no point of fighting over this issue. The main thing is that a soldier was killed. May he RIP! Hats off to the brave soul! :)

It has? Please share the news link, I can comment after that.

India is not scared of anything, bringing UN would internationalize the otherwise dormant Kashmir issue.

Even proposed a UN investigation into the ceasfires:

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...=wn9XMwXWkcrGO_mPpFqm-Q&bvm=bv.51156542,d.Yms

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...=b1d5fi6B42spQmj-_61OZw&bvm=bv.51156542,d.Yms

india rejected:

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...=r9k6GswAlrIZkXPTi_7Cfg&bvm=bv.51156542,d.Yms

Media reporting only 1. Sepoy Habib. Who is the second one?

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&...=BZ1PljOTZB_kcZBjE64hFw&bvm=bv.51156542,d.Yms

Go and lick a lollipop, you might be incapable of solving things at your end but we know how to handle our side of the border.

Dnt quote my post you low life.

Ceasefire is possible only if politician from both sides have time to care for there army men

I have a question.

How much money does the govt in India/Pakistan give to the family if a solider die?

Do the govt bear any cost for very long time?

Don't know for Pakistan but In India, 10-15 lakhs from central govt and little less than this money from state govt +salary of soldier till his retirement date given to his wife/mother every month and after that pension(lowest salary in army is about 21000INR) + one family member get job in central govt.

You are talking about investigation of one specific incident, where the Indian soldier was beheaded. India rejected cause as I said, it doesn't want to internationalize the issue.

Having UN obeservers to monitor the cross border infiltration is just not feasible, unless there is a UN observer posted at every Indian post and all along the LOC, 24X7, and no such proposal has been made by Pakistan anyways.

Back
Top Bottom