What's new

Indian firing on LoC kills Pakistani soldier

well, my friend in IA tells me that all these PA men died in the single bunker busting attack a couple of days back (he says about 10-12 men were killed on Pak side), but to avoid a morale dip, PA is releasing the figures scattered over a few days and will probably show only 5-6 deaths instead of full figures..

Some more :lol:

For you nothing. :)

well, my friend in IA tells me that all these PA men died in the single bunker busting attack a couple of days back (he says about 10-12 men were killed on Pak side), but to avoid a morale dip, PA is releasing the figures scattered over a few days and will probably show only 5-6 deaths instead of full figures..

Well my friend in PA also said something like this for IA. Strange haan? :)

Well my friend in PA also said something like this for IA. Strange haan? :)

Well so how about we take things happening at the LOC with a pinch of salt? You can mourn yours and we can ours but let the armchair nuclear holocaust happen.

Seeing the events, its just matter if time Bofors to be deployed in LoC.

But but IA never start anythign. Anyway another 5 Indian heads to cut off. :closed:
Musalmano tukka lago, baki khud samajh jaoge ....just a comment on ur DP rather than your worthless comment.

PM me .. with a link .. showing that they were Pakistani infiltrators .. and were killed at the LOC .. not in Indian occupied Kashmir ..

I am Waiting ..

Well there is no arguing that sorta logic! We believe what our Army says, so when they say these people killed, infiltrated from across the LOC, we believe them.

Just like when your army tells you that these people killed in FATA were TTP militants or these people killed in Balochistan were Baloch separatists, you believe them, no questions asked.

Seeing the events, its just matter if time Bofors to be deployed in LoC.

Bofors L/70 is already being used. But yeah just a matter of time before 155 mm's are used from both sides. Too bad for the civilians on the border. The 10 year ceasefire is over.

Well there is no arguing that sorta logic! We believe what our Army says, so when they say these people killed infiltrated from across the LOC we believe them.

Just like when your army tells you that these people killed in FATA were TTP militants or these people killed in Balochistan were Baloch separatists, you believe them, no questions asked.

just a few minutes ago you had all the proof .. when it came time to presenting that .. you jut took a 180 turn & changed the Topic ... Good one .

Well so how about we take things happening at the LOC with a pinch of salt? You can mourn yours and we can ours but let the armchair nuclear holocaust happen.

That's exactly what we should do!

just a few minutes ago you had all the proof .. when it came time to presenting that .. you jut took a 180 turn & changed the Topic ... Good one .

You wanted photos, I can show you photos of militants killed this year, no 180 turn from me. Its you who now wanted me to "prove" that they came from across the LOC, kinda like moving your goal post.

You wanted photos, I can show you photos of militants killed this year, no 180 turn from me. Its you who wanted me to prove that they came from across the LOC, kinda like moving your goal post.

I can show you photos of guys killed .. and then claim them to be Raw Agents trying to cross Pakistani border .. What then ?

That's exactly what we should do!
tell me man can any amount of your protest bring back your guy somehow around to the next EID? or the guys listed by other Pakistani members to their DIWALI at home? forget it man .... if you feel you can vent out your anger at the death of your solider by cussing out at me ... I am all ears. dil halka kar le !!!

I can show you photos of guys killed .. and then claim them to be Raw Agents trying to cross Pakistani border .. What then ?

Should have thought of that before making this post.:rolleyes:

Yeh .. have you seen their bodies ? .. or their faces .. or their names .. or their ages ?? anything .. please let me know as well .

Back
Top Bottom