What's new

Indian Field Marshal about Pakistan Army in East Pakistan

I notice you did not answer that last question I had. Well done!

Didn't you hear "They just had no chance.....I had superiority of 50 (or 15) to one!!!!....they were thousand of miles away from their mainland" blah blah...What does all these statements tell you? Even he is accept that it wasn't a military defeat of Pakistan.

Dear Lord, what can anyone say to that.

I guess by your definition Stalingrad was only a political defeat for the Germans. No military defeat there, nossir. Shaking my head.

Carry on.

He just said it to stand his collar up, so that no one would ever say it was a cake walk for him.
If that was the case, then India would not have had 93'000 Pakistani POWs, a world record, not even second world war had so many POWs......he made it up, to justify his courage and might - fighting fit enemy and not the weaker one......

This is just another thread twisting facts and claiming 71 as a "victory" by Pakistanis.

Its easier to say that Indians caught 93K prisoners which is some sort of a world record. If you see it from Pakistan point of view, if they wanted they could have fought till the last man, but the destruction and collateral damage of civilians would have been irreversible by the both armies. They surrendered to save the lives of the civilians and infrastructure.

Lame excuse not to accept defeat.When did you care for the infrastructure and loss of civilians since you killed about 3 million Bangladeshis? Your 1/3 Army or 93,000 surrendered to mere 25,000 Indian troops :woot:

The tables were turned, and we emerged victorious. You might want to re-check history: Battle of Longewala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
120 Indian soldiers held of 2000 Pakistani soldiers without surrendering.
Equation slightly got changed in that war to 1 Indian = 18 Pakistanis :toast_sign:

You Evil Hindu rubbing salt on enemy wounds. :astagh:

I notice you did not answer that last question I had. Well done!

Dear Lord, what can anyone say to that.

I guess by your definition Stalingrad was only a political defeat for the Germans. No military defeat there, nossir. Shaking my head.

Carry on.

only an utter idiotic person will equate Stalingrad with E.Pakistan...

:lol:

Were Stalingrad or Germans facing any civil war? Dumb ******...

wtf? now the word "bh*rti" is also "banned" on this forum?

:angry:

In order to "prove" that they are "secular" and "non-biased", CNN guys sometimes make a joke out of themselves...

PDF is becoming kinda like CNN...

Got this from ZH's official fb page.

A short clip, yet explains so much about Pakistan Army's performance in the eastern front. An appreciation from the enemy. Words of late Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw.

Those who can't access the video. Here are the important points he raised:

1. Pakistan Army fought very gallantly.
2. They had no chance at all, as they were a thousand miles away from their base.
3. Indian Army had almost 8-9 months for the preparations.
4. Indians had the superiority of almost 50 to 1.

oh ! well how Pakistani try to make fool of themselves by calling bravery to a Sneaky attack and lost war , capturing a Hill positions which makes harder of lower army ............... capturing hill by sneaky attack from thousand's meter high ground advantage even i am equal to 100 guys........

and they always forgot.

on plane grounds of Bengal , your 90000 soldier surrendered in front of much smaller Indian army....:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom