What's new

Indian Elections: Who did you Vote

Who did you vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok.... I gotta kill you :( Where do you live? @Roybot - Please prepare the necessary surgical table.

nv501d3d7b.jpg

So any results so far? or all will be announced in May?

Everybody is MODI's fan in this forum

I remember when Elections were being held in Pakistan, Everybody in PDF was supporting PTI including myself. The result was in contrary to this fact.

Lets see ... yeah I too think that BJP is going to be the largest party if not the sole party in the parliament.

It is because we were trying to create history. We were trying to go one-level ahead.

Indians are "craving" for something that we ALREADY have.

People's Party of Pakistan = Congress of India. (Secular, so-called 'liberal' political forces in their countries)

PML(N) of Pakistan = BJP of India (Center-right, conservative leaning parties that focus on business and tap into religion as well)

So Pakistan already got its "BJP" in power...In a way, Indians are 'dying' to achieve something that we already have achieved and are not satisfied with.

We have a better option than even PML(N) now.

Imran Khan's PTI can become AKP of subcontinent...Only if Pakistanis give it a try.

Imran Khan EASILY is the most credible leader across the board (Indo-Pakistan-Bangladesh)...No one can doubt his honesty and integrity.

May 16th is the big day. :)

All results will be announced at the same day? Like who won India will be announced in one day? Even though electoral process took weeks?

All results will be announced at the same day? Like who won India will be announced in one day? Even though electoral process took weeks?

Yes. Counting doesn't take long as the whole process is electronic.

Yes. Counting doesn't take long as the whole process is electronic.

Seems like BJP is winning....

But I don't understand the Indian excitement though. BJP has governed India many times before. Nothing special about them Why Indians are so excited?

Probably some right-wing nationalistic flavor out there...other than that, I don't see why this election is SO special...

Congress has been ruling India since last 10 years. People want change now. Understandable.lol

But I don't understand the Indian excitement though. BJP has governed India many times before. Nothing special about them Why Indians are so excited?

Probably some right-wing nationalistic flavor out there...other than that, I don't see why this election is SO special...

Congress has been ruling India since last 10 years. People want change now. Understandable.lol

People are more excited about Modi not BJP. And BJP has governed India for only one full term, when Vajpayee was the PM.

Islamic extremism needs to be curbed.

Welcome back :cheers:

For gettting banned again :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Ananth Kumar would have lost very easily & comprehensively had it not been for the "Modi wave". Not only is he a hopeless non-performer, his attitude stinks. Even a reading of the former Coal Secretary's book reveals that.

i dont disagree but Nilekani also showed his real face by talking of reservations in private seector,wonder why his kids live in the usa instead of india.

Back
Top Bottom