Indian Elections: Who did you Vote

Who did you vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unfortunately not able to caste my first vote in parliament election :tsk:

But still Bhopal will at BJP side

Abki baar modi Sarkar

Everybody is MODI's fan in this forum

I remember when Elections were being held in Pakistan, Everybody in PDF was supporting PTI including myself. The result was in contrary to this fact.

Lets see ... yeah I too think that BJP is going to be the largest party if not the sole party in the parliament.

Yup , you are absolutely right. Educated people like us with internet access represent a small proportion of the entire population. People in villages will still vote for their own caste/religion . If a congress politician comes to their village and gifts them a cell phone or TV, the vote is his. I doubt Modi's chances with low voter turnout being reported in many states. 58% in Bangalore today :lol: , and then these same people whine about corruption , poverty etc. Disgusting attitude these people have. I've learnt to get over it thinking - "Hey, I'm rich , I have everything , go to a good university and will get a good job. If these poor people don't want change and don't wanna vote, then they can **** themselves up and die of hunger, I could hardly care less ."

Everybody is MODI's fan in this forum

I remember when Elections were being held in Pakistan, Everybody in PDF was supporting PTI including myself. The result was in contrary to this fact.

Lets see ... yeah I too think that BJP is going to be the largest party if not the sole party in the parliament.

Thats a given.

Difference between BJP and PTI is that PTI was a new party with no established organizational structure and machinery and little experience in co-ordinating election campaigns. BJP on the other hand has a well oiled organizational structure and machinery reinforced by the RSS' own org structure and a vast experience in co-ordinating election campaigns.

PTI is more analogous to AAP in India.

Back
Top Bottom