• Average

Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 47 18.0%

• Total voters
Abey chal!
1798586_1482002618700295_38206532565223445_n.jpg

Read my above post.

They predict based on current assumptions, that the economy can grow continuously, like a gas expanding in vacuum. That is not the case.
Well It took India almost 7 years to double GDP from 1 to 2 trillion and let me tell you that for more than half of this period, we grew hardly 4/5/6%

Trollion.

Good work Indian trolls in PDF, the World Bank has recognised your efforts in trolling :P
Bhai aab bachche ki Jaan loge kya? LOLs typo that so baksh do aab.

Last edited:
Well It took India almost 7 years to double GDP from 1 to 2 trillion and let me tell you that for more than half of this period, we grew hardly 4-5%.

Bhai aab bachche ki Japan love kya? LOLs typo that so baksh do aab.

sorry dude.

A 8% growth for 9 years will give you doubling of GDP.
So by 2024, it can be maximum 4 trillion, not 5. But that depends entirely on sustained growth rates. India is no where 8% growth right now, it will take couple of years to achieve that, if possible. So if we start at 2016-17, and growth is at least 8% or above, India will have some 4 trillion USD GDP by 2026.

Plus there are constraints that present an economy. The biggest factor for both China and India is resources. Where are you going to get all that Oil/Gas/Minerals/Metals from? While India grows, China increases it's resource consumption massively, then there is the rest of the world, USA being the largest, Euro Zone after that. Where are so much resources to come from?

The exponential growth model for economy is flawed because it does not account for corrections/setbacks like resources security, wars, natural disasters, global financial shake downs etc.

Just like you cannot use exponential model to predict population at a certain time using the average population growth rate. You have to account for disease, natural deaths, death rate, etc

We took just 7 years for doubling our GDP and half of it with 4.5 to 5% GDP.
Considering the millions of workforce adding in our economy .We dont have any other choice .GoI is aiming for maximum growth.In one way or another they will keep it higher than7% .period.

why there is n/a in Pakistan's section in IMF report :o:

The IMF is a lot more cautious these days considering their past track record - Earlier this year in the first quarter their government was caught faking their own growth figures and then they embarrassingly sent a report full of typo's to IMF due to a supposed ‘inadvertent oversight’ which later sought a clarification from the IMF - though this was not the first time the incumbent government has tried to hide behind the usual ‘typo’ :lol:

Govt says 3.3% GDP growth given to IMF was a ‘typo’ – The Express Tribune

We took just 7 years for doubling our GDP and half of it with 4.5 to 5% GDP.
Considering the millions of workforce adding in our economy .We dont have any other choice .GoI is aiming for maximum growth.In one way or another they will keep it higher than7% .period.

What you just stated doesn't make any mathematical or statistical sense. It is not possible.

Well It took India almost 7 years to double GDP from 1 to 2 trillion and let me tell you that for more than half of this period, we grew hardly 4/5/6%

Bhai aab bachche ki Jaan loge kya? LOLs typo that so baksh do aab.

You need to read up on the 'doubling rate'.

If you managed to double your GDP in 7 years growing at 4-5%, are you telling me you will double your GDP in 3-4 years at 8%? It is not possible. What could be possible is that there was a large shadow/black/informal economy, which existed, but was not recorded by governmental official figures.

If you managed to double your GDP in 7 years growing at 4-5%, are you telling me you will double your GDP in 3-4 years at 8%? It is not possible. What could be possible is that there was a large shadow/black/informal economy, which existed, but was not recorded by governmental official figures.

To double a number in 7 cycles, there needs to be a growth rate of ~10.3%, including inflation and real growth, India far exceeded that number in the period mentioned.

What you just stated doesn't make any mathematical or statistical sense. It is not possible.

You need to read up on the 'doubling rate'.

I dont know.But 7 years was enough for 1 to 2 trillion journey.In that case if we can maintain a 5% to 6% growth
for next 7 years ,in 2021 we will see a 4trillion growth.
But due to the recovery of global economy a 7% above consistent growth would be possible.Then within 7 years we can see a 5trillion growth.

Back
Top Bottom