What's new

Indian defence minister

how do you rate A.K Antony as a defence minister?

• Total voters
He is a very honest minister but he is not aggressive at all.

We need a firebrand defence minister. Maybe in 2014 Jaswant Singh or Varun Gandhi would be made MoD.

He is a very honest minister but he is not aggressive at all.

We need a firebrand defence minister. Maybe in 2014 Jaswant Singh or Varun Gandhi would be made MoD.

Defence ministers are always cool. It is the home ministers who are bullies.(Starting from Patel).

how do you rate A.K Antony as a defence minister?
who will be the future defence minister?
how will you compare the future defence minister with a.k antony?

INDUCTION%2BOF%2BMi-17%2BV5%2BHELICOPTER%2B%25284%2529.JPG

Yaar ............ye kya pagalpanti hai ?

Saint Antony ne doorbin ka dhakkan to khola hota.......

Yahaan to Antony ka Popat ban gaya...........aise dekhoge to doorbins se din main raat ka andhera deekhegaa.....!!!

:no:

Honesty and Efficiency are not the same people....... Why are u confusing with that. Antony is role model CM but is he the Efficient MOD? Think?

Even that I am not sure..I'm from Kerala and when one ask about the best Congress CM many people ,especially the oldtimers, point to the late Karunakaran. Antony is a honest minister...but efficient ??

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Defence ministers are always cool. It is the home ministers who are bullies.(Starting from Patel).

May be that comes with the job.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Saint Antony Zindabad.!!!

I would rather have a human as my MoD.

in 8 years he has brought up the Indian Military standards in both fighting and technical branch and there is massive change in the ideology of Indian Military. Brought weapon technology and started many projects which are critical to be a super power. BMD, AGNI, Brahmos, UAV, MMRC, Arihant, IAC1,2 and Arjun being inducted plus research in many other field. This guy has knowledge how military works and what it needs.

Not just Mr.A.K.Antony but I would say that even Dr.V.K.Saraswat did a fine job.

He's is one of the most honest Defence Ministers we've ever had.

People often blame him for the slow speed of the arms purchases but what they forget is that honesty has a cost which is paid in the currency of time.

he is kinda man that if anybody blames him of corruption regarding some deal then he would scrap the whole deal..........well this was until he was in kerala.......as one of my friend from there told me.

in 8 years he has brought up the Indian Military standards in both fighting and technical branch and there is massive change in the ideology of Indian Military. Brought weapon technology and started many projects which are critical to be a super power. BMD, AGNI, Brahmos, UAV, MMRC, Arihant, IAC1,2 and Arjun being inducted plus research in many other field. This guy has knowledge how military works and what it needs.
Sorry to burst your bubble but Mr Anthony did not start any of the projects you mention. The BMD, AGNI, Brahmos, UAV, MMRC, Arihant, IAC1,2 and Arjun projects have been going on since a number of years. It's just that he was and is there when these projects fructified. What was his contribution? NIX!

in 8 years he has brought up the Indian Military standards in both fighting and technical branch and there is massive change in the ideology of Indian Military. Brought weapon technology and started many projects

Oh really? What weapon tech has he brought about? These projects you mention were on the drawing boards when he was in his nickers! And how has he brought up the standards of the Indian Military? This is all balderdash! He's done nothing of the sort. Here's a man who doesn't know his beans as is evident from the fact the July 21 order on the Chief's Statutory Complaint was made on the opinion of the Attorney General and the December 30 opinion was again made on the opinion of the same Attorney General!! The Supreme Court said that this was against the principle of natural justice because the government had again sought the opinion of the same person who was committed to one particular opinion.

In short he failed to apply his mind because he wanted to screw the Chief. Period!

The Supreme Court further said, "We are of the prima facie view that decision making process of the government in disposing off General VK Singh's statutory complaint is vitiated".

So do you still think Anthony is the greatest thing to have ever happened? Nope! He's as clueless as most politicians can get. A typical neta but yes, probably far less corrupt than his contemporaries.

he is kinda man that if anybody blames him of corruption regarding some deal then he would scrap the whole deal..........well this was until he was in kerala.......as one of my friend from there told me.

If anybody is interested in derailing the MRCA, just blame him of corruption.

Regardless of Mr. Orionhunter, i still think A.K Anthony is the best thing that has ever happened to the MoD.

Country's defense does not lie only with Defense Minister in India.

Antony is just another loyal dog of sonia gandhi. I don't know who will be next Defense minister but what I know is that AK Antony has strong chances to become next President.

If anybody is interested in derailing the MRCA, just blame him of corruption.

if he's blamed,
1.he'll cancel the mmrca tender
2.he'll order the arrest of all officials involved in the deal(yes,including those of dassault,Lc etc for investigation+himself)
3.he'll resign the post

Back
Top Bottom