What's new

Indian Cryogenic Engine GSLV D3 Failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm Down buddy, there's an old saying and i am firm believer in it "You learn from your mistakes". Their should be a proper investigation in where things went wrong, i am sure next time they will correct the mistakes they made and the project will be a success.

this is how a mature person responds, do you mind giving some lessons to Growler lol

what wnet wrong??
watch national geographic ( seconds b4 disaster )
next month ?

Listen m not a kiddo like u to not understand what had happened. its u who said russia gave it to india and also said US stopped russia. Listen the actual truth is Russia sold cryogenic engines to us. but not the tech. so we took up a desire to develop our own and we have done and it worked... and worked very well. only the verniers failed.. we ll relaunch it in a year's time. we don have to prove to you anything as it is useless. your jealosy is hiding ur thots... wake up KIDDO...:cheesy:

good thing that you are learning. :tup: Now that you do agree Cryogenic is a russian engine.
Now learn India received Cryogenic engine technology as well to be produced at home.

Here is the source.

Despite US, Yeltsin Backs Rocket Deal With India
New York Times - Jan 30, 1993
The engines are powered by supercold liquids known as cryogenic fuels, ... Both Russia and India say that the cyrogenic rocket technology transfer is aimed

Commentary; COLUMN RIGHT / CURT WELDON; Indignation Rings …
Pay-Per-View - Los Angeles Times - ProQuest Archiver - May 21, 1998
From 1991 to 1995, Russian entities transferred cryogenic liquid oxygen-hydrogen rocket engines and technology to India. While sanctions were imposed by

Calm Down buddy, there's an old saying and i am firm believer in it "You learn from your mistakes". Their should be a proper investigation in where things went wrong, i am sure next time they will correct the mistakes they made and the project will be a success.

I wish others were half as mature as you. Thanks mate.:cheers:

This is not a space race or anything. This is a test of a technology which has failed in its first attempt.

After all Rocket science is no ordinary science.

The credit is due where it is due, Russia, America and Europe.

And that means that pakistan too does not deserve this technology. :lol:

BTW, there is a saying here that Eunuchs should not try to teach sex moves to the potent. Considering pakistanis making fun of Indian space program, I think this saying fits well here.

Chandrayaan-I.jpg

good thing that you are learning. :tup: Now that you do agree Cryogenic is a russian engine.
Now learn India received Cryogenic engine technology as well to be produced at home.

Here is the source.

Despite US, Yeltsin Backs Rocket Deal With India
New York Times - Jan 30, 1993
The engines are powered by supercold liquids known as cryogenic fuels, ... Both Russia and India say that the cyrogenic rocket technology transfer is aimed

Commentary; COLUMN RIGHT / CURT WELDON; Indignation Rings …
Pay-Per-View - Los Angeles Times - ProQuest Archiver - May 21, 1998
From 1991 to 1995, Russian entities transferred cryogenic liquid oxygen-hydrogen rocket engines and technology to India. While sanctions were imposed by

Mate. you should worry about searching links of technology transfer of cryogenic fuels, rocket technology by "any" countries to Pakistan.

????? ??? ???? ?? ???????? ?? ??? ?? ????-?????-????-Navbharat Times

नई दिल्ली।। स्पेस में बादशाहत हासिल करने के भारत के अभियान को गुरुवार को जोर का झटका लगा। श्रीहरिकोटा के स्पेस सेंटर से देश में ही
बने क्रयॉजनिक इंजन की मदद से जीएसएलवी डी−3 रॉकेट से जीसैट-4 सैटलाइट का प्रक्षेपण विफल हो गया। इसरो इस असफलता से बहुत निराश नहीं है और उसने ऐलान किया है कि साल भर के भीतर ही दोबारा प्रक्षेपण किया जाएगा।

4 बजकर 27 मिनट पर जीएसएलवी डी−3 के उड़ान भरने के कुछ देर बाद यह अपने रास्ते से भटक गया। इसरो के मुताबिक, शुरुआती दो चरण बिल्कुल ठीक रहे, लेकिन उड़ान के 8 मिनट 25 सेकेंड बाद उसके बाद आंकड़े मिलना बंद हो गए। इसरो के मुताबिक इसके दो बर्नियर इंजन चालू नहीं हो सके। बताया जा रहा है कि तीसरे स्टेज में क्रयॉजनिक इंजन शुरू नहीं हो पाया।

इस प्रक्षेपण के जरिए भारत ने पहली बार अपना क्रयॉजनिक इंजन इस्तेमाल किया। दुनिया के सिर्फ पांच देशों- अमेरिका, रूस, चीन, जापान और फ्रांस के पास यह तकनीक है

Wow bhai Hindi me............:victory:

Hum honge kamyab.....Hum honge Kamyab........Ek Din.......Man me hai vishawas............Hum honge kamyab .......Ek Din.....:cheers:

Lol, pakistan would need to beg for at least 186 kerry lugar bills to outsource to someone for launching such a satellite for them.

And as far as pakistani members coming here and making fun of our failure, its amazing to see them have such shameless balls to come here and criticise Indias space program. What was the name of that satellite which was initially "palapa c1" and later when it proved faulty was sold on discount to some Countrey who later sold it on further discount to Pakistan who are now the proud owner of the so called "Paksat 1".

We must be jeleous of them. :lol:

Last edited:
Failures are necessary! They help keep things in perspective and strive for perfection. Cryogenics is highly complex and it is only a matter of time that we achieve this milestone as well. I am sure other programs might get delayed but I don't mind waiting a few extra years for ISRO to succeed. All the best to them!

ISRO press release:

The flight-testing of the indigenous Cryogenic Engine and the Stage conducted in the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle GSLV-D3 this afternoon (April 15, 2010) was not successful.

GSLV-D3 vehicle lifted off as planned at 16:27 hrs after a countdown procedure lasting for 29 hours. The countdown went off as planned. GSLV-D3 vehicle performance was normal up to the end of the second stage (GS2) till 293 seconds.

Afterwards, the Cryogenic Stage was to ignite and burn for about 720 seconds to provide the necessary velocity to inject GSAT-4 Satellite into the intended Geosynchronous Transfer Orbit. It is yet to be ascertained whether the cryogenic engine did ignite. The vehicle was seen tumbling, lost altitude and finally splashed down in the sea.

Detailed analysis of the flight data is being carried out to find out the exact reasons for the failure and take corrective measures to realise the next flight test of the indigenous Cryogenic Engine and Stage within the next one year.

Yes the end credit always goes to US and russia because radars, rockets and engine for rockets are already discovered in very early days by these nations and india cant reinvent what is already invented. What India doing is making these toys cheaper and this can be seen in the number of satellites India launches for itself and foreign nations.

what toys are you talking about? The cryogenic that indians are bragging about to be "indigenous" are Russian technology transfer. Now that once the engine is assembled at home it is much cheaper to get the job done in india because simple its cheaper. India is launching those foreigner satellites with vehicles that were built by foreigner technologies.

its like saying JF-10 credit goes to wright brothers who invented aeroplane.
The analogy is 100% flawed.

Anyway no point in arguing with you. A minimalist logical mind is required for a conversation which u lack by a very long way.
I do not even have to reply back at you with lame personal attacks because you did a good job portraying yourself and its only done by those who are losing arguments which you are by a very long margin.

Remember. Cryogenic is a Russian engine not a "indigenous" indian rocket.

THERE IS ON THING I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE RUSSIANS GAVE INDIA THE TECHNOLOGY THEY EVEN TAUGHT THEM HOW TO MAKE IT WORK AND THEY STILL GET IT WRONG I AM TRULY SURPRISED........OR MAYBE NOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom