What's new

Indian Court says premarital sex to be considered legal marriage

Life is unfair.:cry:

If you had sex with a girl, you better keep a proof like love letter or romantic message to prove that it was consensual or yoy would be charged with rape based on words of girl only.

Use that closet space where you keep all your dirty mags..don't be lazy..learn to be a hoarder in this case. :tup:

this is unfair.. bringing a child should require consent of both, if one wants go go ahead alone..she should bear the consequence..

So be careful who you donate your sperm to.....it could be a costly affair.

Ask @Armstrong , who has little BUTT-OLAS all over the place to Populate his BUTTISTAN.:D

Just kidding:D

Last edited by a moderator:
So be careful who you donate sperm to.....it could be a costly affair.

Ask @Armstrong , who has BUTT-OLAS all over the place to Populate his BUTTISTAN.:D

Sirji Armstrong actually wants Buttistan to come true..he's been trying to coerce me take up a position in its future cabinet. I've told him I'll ban the nihari as my first action..he's mellowed down after that. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
IF you don't know how to use a condom then you should not be having sex. :astagh:

IF despite all else by a freak accident you still conceive..then you are the unluckiest man alive! :)

What if the girl says "I know the Science"?...

What if the girl says "I know the Science"?...

Don't be fooled...if you don't like using em' normal ones then opt for trojan supra-thins..made from MicroSheer Polyurethane...transfers heat and feels JUST like bare-back BUT never ever go in unprotected..now be happy with Dilli Baba's advise and go and be fruitful...OR NOT to the latter.

Which I pointed out as much though in less detail..and even clarified that the circumstance would need to be repeated for it to apply under common law.

But obviously we have lawyers and paralegals midst us here who seem to know more about the law than anyone else. :D

Not very good with legal matters are we?

The guy in question was all but married but in name..read planetwarrior's post.

Ask your legal eagles :) am just point out what your legal eagle said and applied.
The man in question was just married in NAME but have to fulfill all the monetary requirements.

Ask your legal eagles :) am just point out what your legal eagle said and applied.
The man in question was just married in NAME but have to fulfill all the monetary requirements.

You are for all intents and purposes talking to a legal eagle and your idea of what this judgement means is flawed. :)

and who are those ? :D

Did you catch the Hilsa for me yet? YOU..personally..do this much for a friend man! I'll send over a tanki of water in return.

Acha I read up on TIFCA..don't sign it......although US will make sure that you do..but you shouldn't.. hypocrites want to loot you.

Back
Top Bottom