What's new

Indian citizens and police officers set free after entering BD illegally

Common man entering illegally can be justified but what were Indian police officers doing in BD by crossing illegally ??

Good question. Why did Bangladesh not find out ? And why these allegation that are sweeping?

:cheers:

Common man entering illegally can be justified but what were Indian police officers doing in BD by crossing illegally ??

They were supposedly trying to get those two people in....as they knew the couple might get caught....

And also the news says that the officers on the Bangladeshi side took bribe from the couple....

Cheers!!!

They were supposedly trying to get those two people in....as they knew the couple might get caught....

And also the news says that the officers on the Bangladeshi side took bribe from the couple....

Cheers!!!

If those were Indian officials then dont you think BDR has the right to shoot them ??

1. how is this related to Indian deception?
2. how does this incident show huge number of Indians live in Bangladesh?
3. That it does. good show

its indian deception because india label its bengali speaking Muslims citizens as Bangladeshi.

This incident goes to show a sample on illegal indians in Bangladesh.

which grade are you in?? make sure you dont engage in conversation that you can not comprehend.

If those were Indian officials then dont you think BDR has the right to shoot them ??

Dear sister....

Tell me the last time BDR used its 'right' and shot someone trying to cross in illegally....??

They dont....its not in their way of conduct....at most they arrest and send them back....

Cheers!!!

And you friend continue to Troll. Take care of your improvished first .... then dream.

Dream of what??? Its your police who accompanied those person in question to let them get in BD territory. You could dream as much as you can.. I have far better thing to do.......

May be Hassina is proving herself more dalal than the dalal themselves :angel:

Can I use the same language for you esteemed president?

Irrespective of what Hasina says or does, an incident of a citizen in Bangladesh who is now back in India is being discussed. If such a lot of dirt is kicked up for this incident, god save Bangladesh!

its indian deception because india label its bengali speaking Muslims citizens as Bangladeshi.

This incident goes to show a sample on illegal indians in Bangladesh.

which grade are you in?? make sure you dont engage in conversation that you can not comprehend.

Very good analysis. Well done.

:rofl: :rofl:

I passed my grades, engineering a decade an half back. Now I am in the business of guiding Post docs.

Lol,if india labelled every bengali muslim,our murshidabad and other places would have been almost by now!

There are lot many illegal BD's all over India and have changed demography of Eastern Indians states they all should be arrested and deported as they are roaming free.
If someone crosses the boundary by mistake and retracts its fine but if someone does it never to return back should be treated like a convict.

Indian can do whatever they desire in BD. Bangladeshi Awami police and rest of the so called Bangladeshi forces are deployed to serve Indian interest. Bangladesh lost most of sovereignty after Awami took power 19 months ago. As a matter of fact, it was Indian and Gaddar general munafiq Moin that helped Awamis to seize power.

I see no hope. Bangladesh is in the process of becoming Indian dumping ground province. Sadly some low life Bengali minded Bangladeshi would support this process anyway. :hitwall:

Lol,if india labelled every bengali muslim,our murshidabad and other places would have been almost by now!

I thought, you are dead. ;)

Where are the original Muslims inhabitant of Murshidabad? Are you telling me that there were no Muslims in west Bengal?

There are lot many illegal BD's all over India and have changed demography of Eastern Indians states they all should be arrested and deported as they are roaming free.

We have heard this thousands of times and infact you should tell this to Indian govt instead of justifying trespassing by Indians into BD.

If someone crosses the boundary by mistake and retracts its fine but if someone does it never to return back should be treated like a convict.

How is the location of boundary?? i mean are there chances of crossing over by mistake??

Back
Top Bottom