What's new

Indian citizens and police officers set free after entering BD illegally

Can he brought back to force if BNP (hope) come back to power next time or he is permanently retire?

Also Brig. Azmi and Gen. Ibn Jamali????? :angry:

I heard from someone it was during BNP rule that he was forced to retire.I am not sure how true it is.But I won't be surprised if it turns out to be true.BNP-AL are all spineless.

Not possible.By the time AL term is over,he will be too old to be in the force.But people can always seek suggestions from this brave freedom fighter.

As for Brig.Azmi,may be.If he don't chose to join politics.

What about Gen Ibn Jamali?He is still in army..isn't he?? :undecided:

wow, Bangladeshi ppl fighting with each other and indians enjoying every bit of it, Shame.

hehe.. The fights on the Bangladeshi threads are almost entirely predictable with all its name calling, little usage of facts, wonderfully weird language, thinly veiled racism, false bravado, party politics, etc.

Seen all of this earlier and it is getting very boring now. Does anyone even remember what the thread was all about?

Was it that big a deal that some people landed at a check post without the right documents. Its not like they were trying to cross the border under the cover of darkness.

Back
Top Bottom