What's new

Indian citizens and police officers set free after entering BD illegally

idune

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Two indians and police officers detained for entering into Bangladesh illegally. But Awami stooge administration set these indians free without even any official due process. All the while Bangladeshis are killed by indians everyother day even inside Bangladesh border.

.:. Welcome to SHEERSHANEWS.COM .:.

May be those Indain police officer thought they could influence immigration officer to let those couple get in without Visa. Sometimes its a common practice in bordering area. :lol::lol:

So whats the big deal .... India also release lots of BD persons those try to cross border

Just take your hated propaganda any where else

May be those Indain police officer thought they could influence immigration officer to let those couple get in without Visa.

And you friend continue to Troll. Take care of your improvished first .... then dream.

Dear we all know Awami leauge is Indian puppet! But seriously all over the world people try to sneak in illegaly get caught and then released after some wrist slap. No need to make fuss all about it..just part of life.

Dude some members are here only to hate India nothing else

My concern here is double posting of the news and a 'good-for-nothing' NEW thread....a relevant thread already exists....

And lets be practical, people all over the world get caught for illegal crossing and are then left....even our own citizens get caught elsewhere and not just only in india, there are millions of illegals living around the world and no one really bothers....does not mean those countries are also "stooges" as some members claim....its all a daily happening and whatever you do, you cannot stop it....

Remember a huge proportion of these send back remittances to your country....in a way, we should be thankful....

Cheers!!!

desperate to cover your indian chamchami....go see some more hindi movie, thats gets you better.

Ah, Idune is back with his 'partial' answers....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...govt-proved-again-they-indian-stooges-28.html

You have double posted the news....dont cry about me complaining....

BTW, wasnt it you that asked the mods to merge/delete new threads for which already a relevant threads exists....i can give you links....:coffee:

P.S:- I like hindi movies....and that does get me better then jamaati indoor conferences....:wave:

Cheers!!!

1) This exposes indian lie and deception that Bangladeshis are flooded india.
2) This also goes to show huge number of indians enter and live in Bangladesh illegally.
3) This also shows Awami stooge regime selling our sovereignty to indians and how.

What this has to do with jamaat??? This is related to indinas and their stooges and exposes indian chamcha in the net. Good you clearify that you love hindi and indians, we already established that fact.

So whats the big deal .... India also release lots of BD persons those try to cross border

Just take your hated propaganda any where else

But India releases BD persons after killing many of them

What this has to do with jamaat???

Why are you getting so hyper....that was JUST an analogy, didnt you get it....:azn:

and exposes indian chamcha in the net.

:rofl:....you should be the chief of FBI....

Good you clearify that you love hindi and indians, we already established that fact.

Ah, dont flatter yourself....i even love english and HBO....looks like you forgot expose that....:cheesy:

Cheers!!!

Two indians and police officers detained for entering into Bangladesh illegally. But Awami stooge administration set these indians free without even any official due process. All the while Bangladeshis are killed by indians everyother day even inside Bangladesh border.

.:. Welcome to SHEERSHANEWS.COM .:.

Common man entering illegally can be justified but what were Indian police officers doing in BD by crossing illegally ??

1) This exposes indian lie and deception that Bangladeshis are flooded india.
2) This also goes to show huge number of indians enter and live in Bangladesh illegally.
3) This also shows Awami stooge regime selling our sovereignty to indians and how.

What this has to do with jamaat??? This is related to indinas and their stooges and exposes indian chamcha in the net. Good you clearify that you love hindi and indians, we already established that fact.

1. how is this related to Indian deception?
2. how does this incident show huge number of Indians live in Bangladesh?
3. That it does. good show

if your logic is screwed don't get hyper. :bounce:
:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom