What's new

Indian Cartoonist Aseem Trivedi to be tried For Treason,sedition

I guess u only appreciate one man's pain once the fire is burning in ur own dhoti/lungi.

Can u say the same about Nadeem Paracha or that what is his name Hassan Nissar or Najam Sethi??

Make cartoons about looting nation or the f.... politicians whom i hate to the core but who gave u the right to demean my national symbol?? i ask u will u tolerate if a foreigner had done this??

I know the support u enjoy from mods but if truly ur an Indian tell me honestly will u accept beizzati of bharat mata from a foreigner or of ashoka chakra "our" national symbols?? what right does this retard and excuse of a human being have to make fun of national symbols in the name of truth which could be depicted in an other way??

Nobody understands the importance of a national symbol. I hate the congress to the last inch of my heart and will pray to the god that even if i have to go to hell this f''' party suffers the worst possible consequences in history of mankind, but for this if my country's national symbols are to be desecrated and demonised then there is no point in saying we are a nation with pride in our past.

This m@d@r.... should be made to pay for his actions. Sorry for my language i never use such kind of words.

And we feel the same about our country's symbols which stand for equality of religion, caste or creed. It doesnt matter if the f'.... leaders aren't acting that way. These symbols were made for that.

I gave u a logical explanation. if u posted genuinely then this is the answer if u are here to troll, then tell me how u felt about danish cartoons?? i understood the pain of muslims then i never posted about freedom of speech and i understand the point behind that. I feel the same now so when i didn't poke my nose then, then don't poke ur nose now.

I agree about death sentence but he should serve atleast life term for his actions. There is no explanation for them. F.... retard.

So this means that some other guy then can draw a caricature of bharat mata in a bikini or nude??

why u guys are not understanding that cartoonist is not abusing national symbol.

it was apt but i feel sad about bharat mata's depiction and the three lions one. I accept that India suffers from Hero worship syndrome and should be gone but there is line one shouldn't cross, this is what i feel.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...i-tried-treason-sedition-3.html#ixzz25wjT9qrt

dont u agree that bharat mata (aka the soul of India) is getting abused by the trio of politician, bureaucracy and businessmen. so whats the problem in showing it. similarly Three Lions ( the symbol of authority of govt of india) is used by greedy wolves for their own dirty acts( 2g scam, coalgate cwg and countless more) and isnt the same is shown by the cartoonist.

some more cartoons

5.jpg

1.jpg

rape.jpg

ये कार्टून देखकर आपका खून खौल गया होगा ना, पर आपका खून तब क्यों नहीं खौलता जब आप खुले आम ऐसा होते हुए देखते हैं.. कभी चौराहे पर, कभी पुलिस चौकी में, कभी नगर निगम के दफ्तरों में और कभी बड़े-बड़े नेताओं के शर्मनाक बयानों में...!
this one is for those who are misunderstanding and opposing the cartoon/ist.

12.jpg

This is NOT a religious issue... so feck off elsewhere with your stupid comments...
We Muslim...Poor Muslim.. Victim Muslim..
FFS.

Down with fekking corrupt Congress... Take all the powers from the hand of that buddhi sult!!

That doesn't give him any right to insult the topmost institution and national emblem of the country. Parliament and national emblem are NOT the culprits, people sitting inside the Parliament are. Tomorrow he will insult Tricolor and National enthem. Asking for Life sentence and blah blah is crazy but yeah proper action must be taken as per law.

Keep your religious bulls**t out of this thread.

Seems you have lost the ability to talk once the name muslim came up. Showing you how insecure you are comparing it to anything. Showing people how little your skills to comprehend shows how you look at cartoons. While you and your lot were the first ones to protect other cartoonists, you seem to forget the comments from the thread about freedoms and speech. Anyway, before you bring your verbal diarrhea towards other members of this forum and showing what your upbringing has given to this world, I would suggest you to keep quiet instead.

These idiots(politicians) are good for nothing all they can do is to criticise a American newspaper for criticising the PM or to send cartoonists in Jail.

I mean we take great pride in saying we are a democracy and enjoy great freedom but seriously where is the freedom?...These a***oles are looting the nation every day and we cant do anything about it even after having movemts after movements.

If things continue like this forget about competing with the best in the world and being a developed nation ever.

Anna's cartoonist supporter sent to police custody

MUMBAI: A Mumbai court on Sunday remanded Aseem Trivedi, an Anna Hazare supporter and political cartoonist, to seven days police custody for drawing an allegedly derogatory sketch and uploading it on his web portal, an activist said.

Trivedi, 25, an activist of India Against Corruption, was picked up on Saturday evening by Mumbai police from Bandra-Kurla following a non-bailable arrest warrant issued against him.

He is accused of uploading "ugly and obscene" matter on his web portal and for putting up objectionable banners insulting the Indian constitution during Anna Hazare's anti-corruption agitation here last December.

He was presented before a magistrate Sunday and remanded to police custody for questioning, an IAC spokesperson said.

Trivedi faces sedition charges under Section 124A of the Indian Penal Code, among other offences under the Information Technology Act.

An IAC spokesperson claimed that police did not allow them to meet Trivedi when they went to meet him in the lock-up in the morning to discuss his defence procedures.

"Even in the court, they (police) did not allow the IAC people to meet him and in fact they roughed up and bluffed IAC volunteers who had gathered in support of Trivedi outside the court," the spokesperson said.

The IAC alleged Trivedi "was badly roughed up and pushed into the police vehicle where his head banged against the vehicle body".

"We are shocked at the way an artist and activist is being treated by police. The IAC Mumbai will always support freedom of expression which is the right of every individual given to us by the constitution," the IAC said.

In school, once we were told that we have "freedom of movement in India" that does not mean i can step in Rashtrapati Bhavan & spend a night there. Similarly we have "freedom of speech & expression" in India as well but again there are some LOC's to this also. One cannot use the fundamental rights that the constitution of India has provided to whichever ways he deem it right. One should not & cannot insult the great institutions like Parliament which are the very backbone of entire democracy which every Indian is proud of, yes MP's can be wrong but not the Parliament. In the name of cartoon & fighting against corruption he has crossed all the limits, if he wanted to aware people about corruption, there are more better ways, two wrongs doesn't make a right. Talking about Rape, Sex, etc. in ur cartoons & than saying that i was making people aware against corruption?? man u are surely kidding me, one does not fire an AK-47 to show people how lethal they are & can indeed kill people :lol:

Back
Top Bottom