What's new

Indian bluster yet again: 'to act decisively if another attack happens'

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me tell you something! more INDIANS hate pakistan!! we honestly at this point in time are least concerned about you! however,India is obssesed with pakistan! we even moved our troops from the eastern border to the western one! but no india stil is staging excercises on its western border most of its military is concentrated towards us! all indian threats are directed towards us!

now tell me wh ohas more hate towards who? & by the way all you need to do is go to bharat rakshak and see the hate for yourself!!! :agree:

Trust me no one is obsessed with anybody...Average Pakistani and Indians are more interested in earning their bread and butter....This is a myth that we Pakistanis and Indians carry against each other that we are obsessed with other party...

Go to South India or eastern part they don't bother about Pakistan....Its only in north India because of obvious reasons...I am sure Pakistanis based on their geography would have similar interest in India...As far as moving troops from Eastern border is concerned then does anyone really need to say why you did that??

As far military is concerned we have fought 4 wars with you...Last war being Kargil just a decade ago and tentions always on..with Militants using the porus border...Even a child would understand why most of the military is concentrated on western border...If these things are looked as obsession then i can't help...

The only thing that i see is the way we look at china and try to emulate her growth...the way China look at US to emulate her growth same way Pakistan look at India to emulate her growth... This has worked well in Past for Pakistan and surely will work in future(though present seems a little turbulent)...but calling it obsession would be way off the mark...Its called healthy competition...

MUGHY TO LAGTA HAI HAMARY DIL MAIN HASRAT HI RAHY GEE UMER BHER. you indians never fight from last 30 years a reaal war we youngs here waiting for some action with ak-47 and g-3 but i don't think you come on border for war after nukes.fishy statment by mr.imran khan .lol

Imran Bhai har jang k hathiyaar Ak47 nahi hote. Jung ladne k aur bhi tareeke hote hain.:agree:

yaar or kya talwaar or teer ki larai ho geee:D

hahahaha

are nahi kon kisko kitni bash karta hai international platform pe......

likhwa lo ladai nahi hone wali............... chahe kuch ho jaaye........ kyunki indian and pakistani politician know very well if war happens whom they will rule. there wil be no people no money to loot.

ohhhhhhhh same like me :P you remember we fail in 5vi 10 times one day our class meet become our teacher after he join job but we was still in 5vi.so we leave the school for shame:rofl::rofl:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh u r my mele main bichda hua bhai :D

hahahaha

are nahi kon kisko kitni bash karta hai international platform pe......

likhwa lo ladai nahi hone wali............... chahe kuch ho jaaye........ kyunki indian and pakistani politician know very well if war happens whom they will rule. there wil be no people no money to loot.

bhut jaldi samajh gay tum to yaar ap inta aqal mat istamal kero warna senior member bana doon ga :lol::lol:

Indian interior minister deserve this one more time...

Last edited by a moderator:
chappal chor

i was asking becuase it seems that you are a illitrate man. in fact you all indians are coward people? your country people are in miserable condition. dieing with hunger and your govt is buying sea carriers? i think you guy's upper storey is empty. poor people

HAIDER

you are right. their all ministers deserve this.

dont you guys think that with about 3 times greater military forces than pakistan, you guys are afraid from pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom