What's new

Indian Atheists Population

I dont really get you. being an athiest or a religious person is ur choice. I don have the right to force that on anybody.
But you see, Patriotism is something expected from every citizen of a nation. Any parent can bear if a kid is irreligious, but cannot bear if one is a traitor or do not respect his nation.
I cannot, and a majority of people cannot.

Simple. They love to play cool. Saying no god is the fashion in the west. Hardly people go to church, nor those people respect their culture.
They become a western wannabe by disregarding our culture, get it sir? They think, that even talking proud of our nation isnt cool.

How does going to church/temples make one pious. How does not believing in god and saying that out loud become anti-national. Too much self righteousness dude. Do you know this democracy that we enjoy is a western product/idea? You should open up your mind

You will become muslim one day... :)

Most hindus know that, worshiping some cows or pennis is plain stupid. They just remain hindu only to get married or attack muslims.

One of the most stupidiest ever coming from people who cut their penis. Now get lost u a*sehole

How does going to church/temples make one pious. How does not believing in god and saying that out loud become anti-national. Too much self righteousness dude. Do you know this democracy that we enjoy is a western product/idea? You should open up your mind

I repeat again. You go to church/Temple, u remain an athiest, its all your choice. Dont make me repeat my point again and again.
Saying that, I cannot bear seeing people badmouthing my nation, in the guise of western idea/product. Get it?

Most hindus know that, worshiping some cows or pennis is plain stupid. They just remain hindu only to get married or attack muslims.
I'm a Sikh but I have a lot of knowledge on Hinduism. What you said is factually incorrect. It says a lot about the Bangladeshi education system haha.

@OP - leave the faith and religious things to individuals....as per my knowledge Nasteek thing has been there since old days so this western name plate wont change anything...pls grow up..the other day u started a thread on Sikhs living abroad.....what r u trying to achieve in defense forum ?

@Everyone - Have faith in God, it always help....pray or believe in Jesus or Ram or Raheem or Guru or any other respected man made Gods...end of the day, if your faith makes you a good man, helps you to respect everyone, helps you to help others, help you to sleep well...then I guess, you have really met a real God!

One of the most stupidiest ever coming from people who cut their penis. Now get lost u a*sehole

I repeat again. You go to church/Temple, u remain an athiest, its all your choice. Dont make me repeat my point again and again.
Saying that, I cannot bear seeing people badmouthing my nation, in the guise of western idea/product. Get it?

Where did the point of "badmouthing the nation" come into here. Have you started stereotyping atheists as people who are western wannabees/ follow western culture/ badmouth the country etc etc. Ok even if they badmouth the country, I dont see what the harm is :undecided:

Interesting, so I guess Bhagat singh was also a western wannabe :undecided:.

I wasn't speaking about people like that, I was speaking about modern atheist. Not all, but some of them definitely fall into the western wannabe category.

@OP - leave the faith and religious things to individuals....as per my knowledge Nasteek thing has been there since old days so this western name plate wont change anything...pls grow up..the other day u started a thread on Sikhs living abroad.....what r u trying to achieve in defense forum ?

@Everyone - Have faith in God, it always help....pray or believe in Jesus or Ram or Raheem or Guru or any other respected man made Gods...end of the day, if your faith makes you a good man, helps you to respect everyone, helps you to help others, help you to sleep well...then I guess, you have really met a real God!

I'm just want a discussion on the forum, there's nothing wrong with that. It's not like I'm trolling.

Where did the point of "badmouthing the nation" come into here. Have you started stereotyping atheists as people who are western wannabees/ follow western culture/ badmouth the country etc etc. Ok even if they badmouth the country, I dont see what the harm is :undecided:

You are twisting my statements :undecided:
Where did i ever say "athiest" are bad mouthing the nation? I say, people who blindly follow western culture, and some do it.
Where did i ever stereotype? CAn u pls show?
I say again, I wont reply you, unless you ask a different question, I don like people badmouthing my nation. Got it? you started comparing them with Bhagat Singh.
He achieved something, and they nothing.

so you can be an atheist if you are patriotic enough? So lame k lemme tell you something. I am Indian and hindu. I will raise my family in India and my kids wont be religious not a tiny bit. You mad bro?

The idea is where does ur sense of morals/ethics/ideas come from,fact is we all live in a world that is uncertain,earth can cave in any moment and people can screw u on relative opinion,without hope,u wont cross the street with caution,

so just stay in ur aukaat.

miyaan

apne aukaat mein rahein,aapne kuch jhaant nahi ukhaada,aapke dakkan ki aukaan mein baiteon bas.

I dont really get you. being an athiest or a religious person is ur choice. I don have the right to force that on anybody.
But you see, Patriotism is something expected from every citizen of a nation. Any parent can bear if a kid is irreligious, but cannot bear if one is a traitor or do not respect his nation.
I cannot, and a majority of people cannot.

Simple. They love to play cool. Saying no god is the fashion in the west. Hardly people go to church, nor those people respect their culture.
They become a western wannabe by disregarding our culture, get it sir? They think, that even talking proud of our nation isnt cool.

so being atheist makes you a traitor?

being an atheist is alright but we have seen the futility of it,of living without hope of justice.

Most of today's athiets conveniently forget that their dads were not atheists.

The idea is where does ur sense of morals/ethics/ideas come from,fact is we all live in a world that is uncertain,earth can cave in any moment and people can screw u on relative opinion,without hope,u wont cross the street with caution,

so just stay in ur aukaat.

This is one word Indians love to say "Aukaat" when trying to boss around people. Get off your high horses.

i love that u respond only to the last word of my post,

let me do the same,

stop talking about horses,thats all u canadians can do.

being an atheist is alright but we have seen the futility of it,of living without hope of justice.

Most of today's athiets conveniently forget that their dads were not atheists.

So what? My great grand father was uneducated. In 70s when my dad told him that Americans reached moon he said it was all lies. It is not possible moon is so far away for any one to reach. He believed in gods and didn't believed in what was reality. Times have changed. We dont have to live our lives like our dad used to ^_^

please sweetheart,my grandfathers did none of that,they are strictly theist and my community has given multiple nobel prize winners to the world.

again,stay in your aukaat.

Back
Top Bottom